Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anemona - Sparkles - Hyde Park Area  (Read 725 times)

Offline CallumTT

Just catching up on some reviews for encounters I had earlier in August. 

External Link/Members Only
(And probably on other agencies too.)

£200 1 hour. 

Comms with sparkles were stop-start.  I ended up calling them to sort it out.  Not up to Diva's standards. 

Location was near Hyde park.  Nice enough flat.  Did the old hide behind the door routine. 

Girl was good looking, slender (size 6 seems about right), small breasts.  Ticks my boxes.  Probably the pictured girl.  Late 20s. If anything, a bit too much make up for my liking. 

Boy was she assertive.  And not in a sexy "slap my ass" kind of way.  More in a "and here's another thing off limits" kind of way. 

Showered, some more clinical assertive chat, and she did the wet wipe routine, put on a rubber (wet wiped that too) then went for an OW.  I can't remember it being particularly good or bad.  Disappointed it wasn't an OWO.  But given her general manner I had low expectation of any request being met, and didn't want to kill my horn any more. 

After a few minutes, we progressed to sex and did a few positions.  All done without any enthusiasm, or eye contact or FK etc.  Super clinical.  I'm actually surprised I shot my load.  She was up within a moment, even before I'd completed my post orgasmic "victory strokes".  She then pottered on her phone and didn't make any effort to get into a conversation.  We were about 15 minutes in.  I was in no hurry to get up, and she confirmed without being asked that she only allows one pop. 

We did break into a bit of a conversation, and as I got my clothes on her veil dropped a little and her more human side started to peak through.  But it hardly excuses the terrible service.  One of the worst punts I've had.  Whilst Diva's Colby who I met (and reviewed) a bit earlier in the week was rather dispassionate, Colby was a much better experience than this.

She's taking the mickey imo getting paid that amount for such perfunctory service. 

Offline Londonpunter30

She’s on AW at 150

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She’s Laverna on Diva

she’s into BDSM so you may get more joy with that sort of meet

Offline popmopcop

She’s on AW at 150

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She’s Laverna on Diva

she’s into BDSM so you may get more joy with that sort of meet

This idiot!

I reviewed her - scammer! She took money first then came up with limits on service ow and 1 time finish only if I recall.

Why my review is not showing I don't know.

Adding: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266818.0
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:03:17 pm by popmopcop »