Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica (Asianselection) Mickey (Olina) Chakila (Asianoptions) Rosie -Bayswater  (Read 1147 times)

5 review(s) for Chanel Nana (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline hamchang

External Link/Members Only

For me a flat out right negative. Let me explain why.
I booked this.

Hidden Image/Members Only

What I got was a much fatter version of this

Hidden Image/Members Only

So before you get carried away and think I had a 4 chicks romp, alas no. Just linking all her profiles together to finally say why for me it is a fatter negative as her fat gut. Because if you book with these agents, you are wasting money. Book her direct on her AW.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The same god damned profile that I rejected based on negative reviews and her looking very weird. Note the price? 100 for an hour which is massage (shit) and a suck. but full service 120, with OWO 130, with anal 150. Through the agencies you are getting the 130 service. Go direct.

Right to the review.
Arranged by SMS. In a couple of hours later.

Apartment the one on Leinster Gardens which must be all hookers. Top floor with lift. All so so. Door open, and there she is. The same girl I deliberately did not want to see. Should have walked but being a dick I didn't. Paid 150 for the hour and in we go. Then I see the fat gut and ask her is she was pregnant or fat. She laughed it off. Probably pregnant actually. She is short (5 ft) and if the pictures on the leech sites make her look like a sleek racing yacht, then in reality she is a tug boat.

She then spends some time trying to get me to buy her movies and pictures (no thanks fattie).

Service. This is where she redeems herself. Her OWO BJ is very good, prolonged and highly enjoyable. On with the condom and she climbs on = really nice tight pussy and good fucking action. Finish in mish.

Shit massage.

Oiled hand job to a second come. "2nd cum hand job ok?" is the option.

So I found her to be a friendly chatty girl. She is the type that fresh of the boat first time Thai tourist marry or get trapped by on their first night. It wasn't an un-enjoyable time, but I don't like fat girls, I don't like being tricked, I don't like paying 150 and then finding out I could have got more for 130 by going direct.

So the girl herself no problems - a good service from a friendly saucy girl. However, it is a negative because that was the sum total of my experience. I was really pissed off by it all and still am.

We need to get these leeches out of the service. They find new girls on AW or massages and sign them up, take 20-30 quid off them for doing fuck all when these girls are already advertising themselves. Go direct. Cut them out.