Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina_Stefany  (Read 694 times)

9 review(s) for Latina_Stefany (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

jon_snow

Link: External Link/Members Only

Found Stefany at AW on Saturday evening and sent her a message with booking request for Sunday.  She confirmed the booking and asked me to confirm before an hour (which i did). Time came and when i was at her postcode, she never replied. Tried calling her but her phone was switched off. Waited there for 30 minutes but she never came back  :dash:

Online PilotMan

Been a member for 18 months - Zero contribution, first and only post is a negative review.

Have you not punted in all this time?

Offline kasamaa

Been a member for 18 months - Zero contribution, first and only post is a negative review.

Have you not punted in all this time?

its possible but Im guessing the negative is less about looking out for fellow punters, its more about getting back at the SP for messing him around.....However I hope I'm wrong and positive reviews do follow.

jon_snow

It's been a while i've punted and yes that's right It's my first review.

I see Stefany has some positive reviews here but unfortunately it didn't go well for me. Hence wrote a review for fellow punters.

Offline kasamaa

It's been a while i've punted and yes that's right It's my first review.

I see Stefany has some positive reviews here but unfortunately it didn't go well for me. Hence wrote a review for fellow punters.

Appreciate that OP  :thumbsup:

Offline 0mard3000

its possible but Im guessing the negative is less about looking out for fellow punters, its more about getting back at the SP for messing him around.....However I hope I'm wrong and positive reviews do follow.

Exactly this!

What I would say is that Stefany does seem pretty new to all this and I did think that once she got a bit busier there’d be a few logistical hiccups along the way.

That being said, some other reviews from the OP wouldn’t go a miss :-)

Online PilotMan

+1