Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel at Dr Lilly Harrow - massage  (Read 2693 times)

Offline bungry

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would try a chinese massage shop for the first time so text and asked Dr Lilly how much for 1 hour.  £40.

Arrived at location inside Harrow market.  Shope had sign on saying back at XXXpm.  Text her and she says previous customer late.  More like double booking.  Waited 25 minutes and then was let in by OK looking chinese girl called Angel, mid 30s with what appeared to be a nice rack.

Stripped off and lay on table, she gave a very teasing massage mixed with what appeared to be a normal professional massage but some moves were really killing me.  She would climb on top, walk on me, dig her heels in to me etc etc....A bit ass crack wiping etc and then asked to turn over.  I started feeling her ass and then she asked me what service I wanted.  Handjob or take off cloths with hand job.  I said hand job and she was not too happy.  So I asked how much for topless HJ and she said 40.  I said 30 and she agreed.  Top of, nice tits which she let me suck but my HJ lasted 10 minutes to which her clothes went straight back on.  In the end I was there for 1 hour 20 minutes because she said she has no customer and she would give me extra massage because I let her in late.

Overall, I found this first encounter of a chinese massage shop a bit crap.  I paid £70 in total.  I should have just gone for an £80 massage at Taboomassage where the chick would be totally nude for the whole hour.

Offline jok32

How would you rate the punt? positive/negative/neutral

Offline bungry

oh shit, it was supposed to be negative....not sure how to change it...

another negative was that I thought I was seeing Dr Lilly, but it was some other chinese girl because when I asked about Dr Lilly she said she was busy on a course!

Offline bungry

another negative was that I thought I was seeing Dr Lilly, but it was some other chinese girl because when I asked about Dr Lilly she said she was busy on a course!

I have asked for it to be changed to negative....

Offline LLPunting

Online Jonestown

80 minute massage for £70 inc topless hr is not too shabby a deal, I’d say.

Do you have contact details for the taboo massage you mention ?

Offline chipchap

Suprised at the negative. I've seen Dr Lily a fee times and I've had great massages from her. She knows her stuff and sorts out you body massage wise. She's not a looker and her h/j is 6/10 but she massaged my prostate as I shot my load. Vfm imo.

Online Jonestown

Suprised at the negative. I've seen Dr Lily a fee times and I've had great massages from her. She knows her stuff and sorts out you body massage wise. She's not a looker and her h/j is 6/10 but she massaged my prostate as I shot my load. Vfm imo.

The OP didnt see Dr Lily, he saw her acolyte, I guess its a negative because he didnt enjoy the experience. Its quite common these days for a girl to finish the intimate part of the session and then get dressed before using up whatever time is left with a head massage, etc.

Offline LLPunting

At what point did you learn it wasn't Dr Lilly you were seeing?
What's the name of the WG you saw?
You appear to have failed to control the progress of the session, did you tell her to change what she was doing when it was uncomfortable?
You don't get more than 1 pop usually so if you let yourself go after 10 mins that's on you.  You could have asked her to stay topless for the remaining massage.

70 for 80mins with a topless hr is cheap.

Offline Kaluuu276

My last visit with Dr Lilly was a legit one as she didn't give me hand relief.
She doesn't willingly do it anymore and the price has increased to £20.

Offline bungry

At what point did you learn it wasn't Dr Lilly you were seeing?
What's the name of the WG you saw?
You appear to have failed to control the progress of the session, did you tell her to change what she was doing when it was uncomfortable?
You don't get more than 1 pop usually so if you let yourself go after 10 mins that's on you.  You could have asked her to stay topless for the remaining massage.

70 for 80mins with a topless hr is cheap.

The working girl I saw was called "angel".  She said she was chinese but from Singapore so then I knew it was not Dr Lilly.  So I asked where Dr Lilly was and she said she was on a course. 

Offline raygun

I visited Angel last week, but the Dr had previously (up to three visits a few months ago) requested me not to leave reviews on this site. This was my first visit with Angel and I wasn’t sure about her services and limitations. But I liked her look as she reminded me of a previous Korean girlfriend, so decided to ask Angel the question🙏🏻.

I had a “Positive” with Angel, I gave her £40 for the hour, and £40 at the start. Angel immediately disrobed and was naked up ‘till the final five minutes. She was a bit reserved and not very “naughty” in a dramatic way, but but she did the basics and ticked the boxes for a massage with with the sensual bits for me. I recall she said her stay with the doctor ends third week of October.

At massage places, I generally ask new ladies at the start, with visible cash in hand, for (£20) Happy Ending, and hand it to her💫, then with another (£20) for “all clothes off please”...

Offline LLPunting

I visited Angel last week, but the Dr had previously (up to three visits a few months ago) requested me not to leave reviews on this site. This was my first visit with Angel and I wasn’t sure about her services and limitations. But I liked her look as she reminded me of a previous Korean girlfriend, so decided to ask Angel the question🙏🏻.

I had a “Positive” with Angel, I gave her £40 for the hour, and £40 at the start. Angel immediately disrobed and was naked up ‘till the final five minutes. She was a bit reserved and not very “naughty” in a dramatic way, but but she did the basics and ticked the boxes for a massage with with the sensual bits for me. I recall she said her stay with the doctor ends third week of October.

At massage places, I generally ask new ladies at the start, with visible cash in hand, for (£20) Happy Ending, and hand it to her💫, then with another (£20) for “all clothes off please”...

Why are you posting your "positive" on someone else's review?  Write your own review  :dash: