Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva Street  (Read 764 times)

tobyrome

Is Viva Street to be trusted regarding the WG who advertise using this facility. I often think  its because they are unable or unwilling to verify there authenticity on Adult Work. Maybe I am wrong about this and there maybe some good reason to use Viva Street. Has anyone had a good or bad experience using it though

Offline JamesCollins

In my experience of seeing girls (usually half hour meets) viva street is probably better.
Probably just because adult work is more popular so the girls arent being fucked ten times a day on viva street. I could be wrong. Both can be shit.

Offline Hungarian Lover

I've used it and still do, like A W there's good and bad on there, I think the cheap girls on there are more likely to be operating on a factory line type of business, fucking a lot of blokes. Some of the girls advertise on both Viva Street and AW.

Offline painterpaul

I would agree good and bad on both

I have a preference for the Asian type of girl and have found the same girls advertising on VS & AW usually with different names and numbers which enables them  to know where you found them

On a couple of occasions I've gone through VS as their hourly rate maybe a tenner less , don't ask me why but better in my pocket than their's !

Offline tickle12345

From my experience most of the girls advertised on Viva Street seem to be EE and do not always match the picture used. However I have had some good experiences with them and do tend to use as they're always available, especially late-nights.