Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternative to Sienna Kink AdultWork  (Read 1434 times)

9stevo

Hi guys,

I used to punt a lot in SS before it sadly closed and have struggled for alternatives ever since. Ive had a few great experiences with Indies notably the worldie Sienna Kink, an ex SS girl Liberty who went by the name of Sexy Rebecca in Salford Quays who has sadly disappeared, and another ex SS girl Suzy. I no longer have a contact for the last two girls as they've disappeared off AW and Sienna is on holiday until mid/late jan so can anyone recommend a similar girl?

Criteria as follows.

Manchester/Liverpool or elsewhere in the NW
Parlour or indie
Pretty, Size 6-10 with a good body
age 18-35 wish but flexible (looks, service, personality etc are far more important than age which I'm not really bothered about)
Service: OWO (essential) CIM (desirable) anal would be a bonus but not important. A girl who likes to dress up and gives and enthusiastic dirty GFE. I want to feel like the girl is absolutely loving the session and is having as much fun as I am so not someone just going through the motions! Has anyone got any suggestions for girls like this?

Many thanks in advance

Online Rack Admirer

You must be missing Ms Kink to be forum hopping like this ;)

Propose next time. She might say yes :D  :thumbsup:

Offline milkman10

do your own searching you lazy fooker been on here since 2016 and this is your first post oh wait il do all the had work for will I shite lazy leaching tw+t  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

9stevo

You must be missing Ms Kink to be forum hopping like this ;)

Propose next time. She might say yes :D  :thumbsup:
Just after some advice on a good girl that's all mate

9stevo

do your own searching you lazy fooker been on here since 2016 and this is your first post oh wait il do all the had work for will I shite lazy leaching tw+t  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

ooooo you're hard. No need to be such a knob, just asking a question, if you don't want to help just ignore?!!! I'm asking for recommendations of girls that people have seen not for anyone to do any "work"!!!

Online Hemlock47

ooooo you're hard. No need to be such a knob, just asking a question, if you don't want to help just ignore?!!! I'm asking for recommendations of girls that people have seen not for anyone to do any "work"!!!
There are literally thousands of recommendations on here. They are called reviews. Perhaps it’s time to do something for yourself and read the fuckers.

Treehouse

"No need to be such a knob" there fucking is. Stop leaching , put some reviews up , you fucking leaching leach-bag

Online Blackpool Rock

Seriously what useful advice were you expecting to get after 2 years+ with no contribution  :unknown:
As already pointed out there are plenty of recommendations already on here in the form of reviews so you only have to do a bit of work finding them as others have already done the graft  :hi:
Anyway where's Cueball when you need him  :scare:

Offline Richthescouser

Hi guys,

I used to punt a lot in SS before it sadly closed and have struggled for alternatives ever since. Ive had a few great experiences with Indies notably the worldie Sienna Kink, an ex SS girl Liberty who went by the name of Sexy Rebecca in Salford Quays who has sadly disappeared, and another ex SS girl Suzy. I no longer have a contact for the last two girls as they've disappeared off AW and Sienna is on holiday until mid/late jan so can anyone recommend a similar girl?

Criteria as follows.

Manchester/Liverpool or elsewhere in the NW
Parlour or indie
Pretty, Size 6-10 with a good body
age 18-35 wish but flexible (looks, service, personality etc are far more important than age which I'm not really bothered about)
Service: OWO (essential) CIM (desirable) anal would be a bonus but not important. A girl who likes to dress up and gives and enthusiastic dirty GFE. I want to feel like the girl is absolutely loving the session and is having as much fun as I am so not someone just going through the motions! Has anyone got any suggestions for girls like this?

Many thanks in advance

Drop me a message.

Offline blackburnian

Cueball seems to be having a lazy weekend , so I'll step in to help   

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not as good as his efforts I know but seems a good fit for the OPs attitude  :D

Bb

Offline Trotter671

OP - I have replied to your message on t'other forum with my recommendations as you asked. Need to do your research on here - loads of reviews to dig through from contributing members :hi:

Offline chrishornx

you are one of those habitual leeching lurkers who waits years then comes on here asking for help having made fuck all contribution 

once told to 'make some effort' then like so many lurkers you resort to insulting established posters  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Don't know who you think you are but you're certainly not worthy of shagging one of our lovely ladies of the NW, whom we hold in great esteem. So I suggest you pull your finger out of your rather full arse and go fuck one or maybe two of CB's cage angels, post a worthy review and then for your efforts you will be inundated with help.

If that is too challenging there are many on here you could PM,

Offline bolster3

Bb

Didn't think she looked that bad …….. and then I looked in her gallery.  :scare: :scare:

Offline milkman10

So I'm the knob I'm not the one running around the forums leaching
Instead of leaching try this strange idea and do a review that may help others

Offline blackburnian

Didn't think she looked that bad …….. and then I looked in her gallery.  :scare: :scare:

That was the funny bit  :lol: :lol:  Cueballs are usually more in ya face !  :hi:

Bb

Offline Clitheroelad

Shes got one feedback from a member who isnt active anymore. Hes probably in intensive care.

Offline PussyLover789

Well said  :drinks:

Offline cueball

Bb
Thanks for helping out pal  :lol: i can't catch em all  :sarcastic:

Offline chrishornx

Thanks for helping out pal  :lol: i can't catch em all  :sarcastic:

Blackburnian clearly thought you were casting  your net further afield

You are, surely, the adult version of Baron Bomburst's cage man

Offline blackburnian

Seems the boss didn't like the OPs attitude , for those that can see deleted posts he had a couple of good rants at us nasty bastards .

Can't even see someone reported him  :D  so he clearly dug his own grave and got on the boss's radar.

Bb

Offline chrishornx

Seems the boss didn't like the OPs attitude , for those that can see deleted posts he had a couple of good rants at us nasty bastards .

Can't even see someone reported him  :D  so he clearly dug his own grave and got on the boss's radar.

Bb

thanks to Admin  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

What a selfish dick. Didn't quite get that sometimes you need to give a little first to unlock people's goodwill.

Offline freeze44

Bb

:crazy: £150 ph!! Hot the women up there then  :D

Online Moby Dick