Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone  (Read 1458 times)

Offline ralphl

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had problems booking Emma . I sent a booking request on AW as requested , then a reply comes back to say text . I text her and she said text on the day of booking to confirm. 

On the day I text her but didn't hear anything till 3 hours after the booking time . She said on the text that she couldn't do the length of time I wanted .

Its frustrating when you follow the booking instructions but nothing comes back.

Offline bolster3

With 8 negatives on here I wouldn't be touching her with a bargepole.

Offline cueball

Don't get bent double over her Ralphie.

Do us all a favour and write a review & move on.

Plenty more out there to splash your cash on

Offline Tonyg

shes worth the effort to get hold of lads... shes a great little fuckdoll
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OakTree

shes worth the effort to get hold of lads... shes a great little fuckdoll

Unfortunately there are issues about her but I have to agree she is very good. I came away very impressed when I saw her a couple or more years ago. That said I’m with CB on this. I wouldn’t go running around. There’s plenty more about.... Her loss.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 08:50:15 am by OakTree »

Offline Trotter671

Unfortunately there are issues about her but I have to agree she is very good. I came away very impressed when I saw her a couple or more years ago. That said I’m with CB on this. I wouldn’t go running around. There’s plenty more about.... Her loss.

I've only seen Emma once as an indy, but also saw her quite a few years ago at KSG and before then a few times at Samanthas (no longer open). Always a great full on service before the additional surgery and price hike.

Offline PussyLover789

I must admit ive never had a problem with emma, and like tonyg says shes a right fuck doll  :P ive seen her twice now,and both punts were good  :thumbsup: