Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sirs little slut - Any info  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Quite like a sub girl so this one has spiked my interest so I wonder if anyone has any info on her.

Couple of concerns that no dress size is stated and she may be a big chunky from her pics, also the way the profile is written suggests she is part of a sub / master relationship but the text reads that she has written part of it and the guy has written part.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Profile reads life a right load of bollocks to me blacky.

Sounds ropey in the feedplops too.

I don't reckon you'll ever be actually in contact with her until your face to face.

Masters, sirs....pimp

Oh,,and she wants a sugar daddy  :sarcastic:

Don't smell right to me pal

Offline Blackpool Rock

Profile reads life a right load of bollocks to me blacky.

Sounds ropey in the feedplops too.

I don't reckon you'll ever be actually in contact with her until your face to face.

Masters, sirs....pimp

Oh,,and she wants a sugar daddy  :sarcastic:

Don't smell right to me pal
Yeah I recon your right there, spotted her profile a month or so back but not going to TOFTT so unless someone has punted her i'll be swerving

Online chrishornx

plenty more safer bets

just does not sound convincing to me

HNY BR

Offline opal

Couple of concerns that no dress size is stated and she may be a big chunky from her pics,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Says dress size 10 but at 5' 2" tall she doesn't have a petite figure because she would have to be a size 8 or less.

Id say she looks a size 12 but it could be shes had an extra couple of slices of turkey and a christmas pudding or two :unknown:

Offline titton

Also, whilst we are all having a dig;

if you enlarge the frontal view picture and look closely just above her thumb there appears to be a bulge in her lower right flank that isn't present on her left side at the same point although she appears to be standing straight. Plus these areas of the photo and also across her abdomen seem to me to be slightly discoloured compared to the rest of her swimsuit.

So..maybe bad lighting and a poor quality camera capturing a lady who suffers with asymmetry of the flanks which could be corrected with unilateral liposuction to this area........OR could it be a rather amateur attempt at photoshopping to narrow the hips and eradicate a prominent belly?

Gentleman of the jury; it is a matter for you to decide.

And whilst I'm at it...I'm not sure whether the other photograph where she appears to present with severe external haemorrhoids, does her any favours either. Definitely a strong case for referral to a colorectal surgeon for banding.

Maybe these photo's have just been lifted straight from her medical notes?

Sorry Blackpool Rock, mate. I bet you wished you'd never bloody asked us now!!

Online scutty brown

the references to her "master" and permission are enough to put me off. Bad smell from this profile

Offline Janesdesired

Nope she's 100% genuine. Saw her about 4 months ago. Annoying thing is her "master" wanted to watch the whole thing. Gives a great blowjob and as long as he agrees she will do whatever you want.

Size 14 facially very pretty.

Offline Janesdesired

Online scutty brown

Nope she's 100% genuine. Saw her about 4 months ago. Annoying thing is her "master" wanted to watch the whole thing. Gives a great blowjob and as long as he agrees she will do whatever you want.

That sounds dodgy to me.........I'd be worried about whether she has control of her circumstances

Offline cueball

That sounds dodgy to me.........I'd be worried about whether she has control of her circumstances
Agreed, janes post hasn't got rid of the bad smell around this one for me

Offline Hurley

A fatty then

Offline Blackpool Rock

A fatty then
Yeah thought from the pics she was carrying some timber, says size 10 on her profile now.

Offline Blackpool Rock

As others have said it sounds a bit dodgy, any chance of a review?

Offline Janesdesired

Yep I'll put a review up. Had a bit of a chat with her after and it's her kink to be controlled in this way. Never thought he could have been recording it. Doh.

Offline Zonealarm

I have met her and agree with the above comments .. she is genuine .I should really do a review .. when I get down to it ..

She is a big girl .. size 14 . Her master decides when to put her up .. although he is not physically present in the house . She said he is down the road.

He didn't not watch us over face time .. but there was a lot of texting going on at various times through the meet.

As for the Sub experience ... She is not really your sub ... She is her master's sub .
So struggled to really push her to limits .. OWO was good.... But not really deepthroat .. tried to hold her down while DT and she didn't do very well. Don't  think she would take face fucking
Rimming was very patchy ..does not do CIM  or Anal (  her profile is accurate ) ..

Don't get me wrong ..it's was a decent meet and definitely a positive when I write  the review ...
However it does not qualify as a sub meet for me .. and if you are specifically looking for a sub experience .. she may not be your girl!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 06:29:54 am by Zonealarm »

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK so by the sounds of it she likes being sub in as much as a "master" controls her and tells / allows her to have sex with men for money but she isn't into sexually submissive / extreme acts or real BDSM (if that makes sense).
I would probably have seen her if she was a size 10 or 12 but size 14 puts me off