Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicious Amanda GF - Hot Brazilian  (Read 1553 times)

Offline slimdude1

Offline pbrown355

Looks TGTBT. Hope it isn't. I can't imagine I'll have the time but if I did I'd spend time and money finding out.

Offline alibirmingham

Brazilian accessing from Brazil normally means fake B&S although I could be wrong. Seen many Roms use this trick so I’d be cautious at best

Offline bops909

Yes, accessing from Brazil is a warning sign.

Could be someone in Brazil (or using a VPN)  setting up new profile pics or the WG in question is out of the UK.

A Google search on the phone number show it has been used for a succession of people before Amanda so that points to their being an organised team effort rather than a sole independent WG.

External Link/Members Only

and the feedback is from people who only seem to see Brazilian WGs, which is also a warning sign.

The organisers create user profiles to review the WGs and bump up the credibility of the profiles.

There's an extensive PG gallery at £3.60 a pop so is that the real purpose of the profile?

It's possible the photos are of a WG who is currently using the profile but they are clearly not taken in the UK so who knows what that person looks like now, even if they are the person waiting to meet you.

I reckon you're on safer ground with a profile like AngeBrazil

External Link/Members Only