Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Saunas VFM?  (Read 1380 times)

Offline FBman78

Just a quick question are the saunas value for money if you do not use the full facilities? And if you do use the sauna etc? Do any have a steam room?

Offline Sandman1874

I am of the opinion that if I wanted a sauna I'd go to a health spa. I've never used the actual sauna in 20 years of visiting saunas. I go there to get a blowjob and/or sex. I couldn't even tell you if any of them have working saunas.

They are the same as any punting venue in terms of value for money. You can get a crap shag or a good shag. It'll depend on the actual girl. The price is fairly structured for most saunas so you tend to know what you're paying in advance.

Offline Name Not Found

Like Sandman says, if you're worried about the quality of the steam room, you've clearly missed the point. The 'Sauna' thing is just a politely named cover for the fact that it's a brothel. Personally, I've never stepped inside the actual sauna either.

As for value, I don't find them anything exceptional these days. I can get a decent independent for the same price and the experience is much less conveyor-belt like.

Offline FBman78

I suppose what I am asking is, are there any benefits of visiting a sauna over independents eg quality of girls etc or safety?

Offline Matrix

You get a selection to choose from.

Offline willie loman

I find the ritual, shower, sit in lounge, chat to girls, chose girls, helps a successful punt, ringing a bell, going up the stairs, and meeting a complete stranger for the first time, try to have sex with her, within a few minutes, just doesn't work for me.

Offline Keema

And if you sit in the sauna like billy no mates you'll miss all the fun. Don't be a knob.

Offline FBman78

Punter115

Problem with a sauna is when you get to my age 65 plus and not in good condition sitting about in a bathrobe is a little disconcerting when good looking,well built young guys are chatting the ladies up .

Offline TKovac

I find the ritual, shower, sit in lounge, chat to girls, chose girls, helps a successful punt, ringing a bell, going up the stairs, and meeting a complete stranger for the first time, try to have sex with her, within a few minutes, just doesn't work for me.

Both have there pluses there defiantly is an enjoyment to be had sitting in the lounge watching the girls go by with a coffee.  Also let's you get an idea of the girl while not always a definate moody in the lounge crap in the cubicle.  Chatty in the lounge good craic in the cubicle.

Sauna can be a good place to wait for other ladies and avoiding death stares in the lounge
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrhyde

Why sit in the sauna, and miss all the fun in the lounge. It's interesting to see, who offers you a drink, who talks to you, what the girls are talking about and who glances your way and then it's make your mind up time!

Offline TKovac

Why sit in the sauna, and miss all the fun in the lounge. It's interesting to see, who offers you a drink, who talks to you, what the girls are talking about and who glances your way and then it's make your mind up time!

Defiantly prefer the lounge bit when you are waiting for a peak at the 1 or 2 ladies who are off getting thier holes filled some of the other less popular girls as has been mentioned here can develop quite an intense death state which does some what detract from the experience. 

BSS is particularly bad. Sometimes its easier just to nip into the sauna for 10-15 mins.  LSS is generally ok but the service is so poor these day why would you go.  After all while lounge watching adds to the experience and is  a fun way to pass some time it's not really why you are there
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrhyde

Defiantly prefer the lounge bit when you are waiting for a peak at the 1 or 2 ladies who are off getting thier holes filled some of the other less popular girls as has been mentioned here can develop quite an intense death state which does some what detract from the experience. 

BSS is particularly bad. Sometimes its easier just to nip into the sauna for 10-15 mins.  LSS is generally ok but the service is so poor these day why would you go.  After all while lounge watching adds to the experience and is  a fun way to pass some time it's not really why you are there

True. I only sit there for about 10 minutes then pick. But it does give an indication whose interested and who isn't and hopefully get VFM.