Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some terminology I haven't heard before - can anyone enlighten me?  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I have a reverse booking running at present on AW - not looking for anything particularly outlandish (I would like to meet someone with a submissive side, and to see where that takes us).  In the ad, I asked anyone replying to set out their likes and limits, more so that I know what is definitely off the agenda (I will consider most things apart from bareback and hardsports).

One person has come back and in her reply uses the sentence:  "I am also no hardsports or synthetic jacket". 

Can anyone tell me what "synthetic jacket" means?  Googling it brings up a wide array of cold weather wear but nothing which seems relevant.  I would appreciate any help!

Offline the fitter

I would think Synthetic Jacket means condom.

Offline Steely Dan

I would think Synthetic Jacket means condom.
Probably means not latex condom - no reason to believe she is saying no condom at all.

Offline notcalledchris

Assume its a synthetic alternative to  Natural latex jacket (condom )

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Thank you all - non latex condom seems to make sense.  Much appreciated.    :thumbsup:

Siders69

I confess i have never heard of a synthetic jacket but presume it can be nothing other than a glove !

....anyway I just found out what TOFTT means the other day and feel much better for the knowledge haha

vt

A hard sport in a synthetic jacket...she obviously means she's not into ski-jumping...that's bloody difficult, just ask Eddie The Eagle!!   :sarcastic:  :lol:

5th Musketeer

I have a reverse booking running at present on AW - not looking for anything particularly outlandish (I would like to meet someone with a submissive side, and to see where that takes us).  In the ad, I asked anyone replying to set out their likes and limits, more so that I know what is definitely off the agenda (I will consider most things apart from bareback and hardsports).

One person has come back and in her reply uses the sentence:  "I am also no hardsports or synthetic jacket". 

Can anyone tell me what "synthetic jacket" means?  Googling it brings up a wide array of cold weather wear but nothing which seems relevant.  I would appreciate any help!
My first interpretation of this is that she IS offering bareback, but trying to use a euphemism.

Offline Northerndave666

I think what she means is that she's not into Watersports, as in she's not a jacket to get wet !

Jay-Jay

Do us all a favour, ask her then tell us.. I've never come across the term before so maybe something is getting lost in translation?

Jay

Offline rathbone

My first interpretation of this is that she IS offering bareback, but trying to use a euphemism.
That's also how it reads to me.

Offline Titti Tatti

Do us all a favour, ask her then tell us.. I've never come across the term before so maybe something is getting lost in translation?

Jay

+1

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown

Jay

She says that 'synthetic jacket' did mean condoms. 

Reading everything back, I think her original sentence seemed to be in response to one of mine which said 'I will consider pretty much anything except hardsports and bareback' - so on balance I think she meant to say 'I also don't do hardsports and I always use condoms'.

Why bother making up some stupid euphemism and then using it so badly? She's English, incidentally, so she should be able to see that what she actually wrote was really confusing. 

In any case, I shan't be seeing her.  Thank you to everyone who replied. 

vt

Thank you to everyone who replied.

No worries...I still think my answer was the best!!  :lol:

Glad you got it all sorted though!  :thumbsup: