Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOTT SAMANTHA Edinburgh  (Read 840 times)

1 review(s) for Katalyna23Pretty (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline RandyRob69

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only SAMANTHA

Saw Samantha this morning for an hour in-call and feel she is a definite ok or neutral at best, if you care.

It is difficult to reconcile pic 1 in her profile for (a) in real life she actually looks 37 at least and (b) the face in the picture is so young looking (20's maybe) especially compared to her hands in the same picture (a much older woman!). She looks a bit more like pic 2 but not pic 1. She has a mummy tummy which could be off-puting but she mostly kept that covered. Comms were fine (odd for someone who spoke very little / almost no English!) so possibly not her responding to my txt messages but it was a real pain trying to get in her building due to the intercom buzzer not working or someone not knowing how to operate it! There seemed to be a male voice elsewhere in the flat - a bit disconcerting and the front door buzzer going off within 5 mins of my arrival, just after I handed over the readies. Thought that there could be trouble but no, all was fine.

In fairness she did move the meeting time forward to suit me and she certainly delivered all services stated - in fact, I managed a 2nd pop in the hour (£100) - rare for me!

She is only going to be around for 1 week then back to Brighton I think she said. She asked if I would give her "ok" so that's what she's got - no more, although I suspect some would find it difficult to give a neutral.

There are worse out there and many better, so I'll spend my limited readies with some other next time out!

Offline RandyRob69

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed, also on vivastreet as Hot Latina in Edinburgh under the name of Sexy Samantha and aged 29/30 (no efn way!) and priced a bit more at £120 p hour. Also, not from Spain but Venezuela (wtf!). I smell a dirty rat here! Avoid guys!