Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Thai - Aberdeen VS  (Read 1464 times)

Offline T0rn569

External Link/Members Only

Had an hour free last week and fancied a massage, with HoneyThai gone for good I decided to give Lilly a go.

Overall an excellent hour spent with an attractive Thai lady for £100.

Communication - 10/10
Lilly answered first time and was helpful, polite and easy to understand. Usual quick chat followed by a text with rough address. Full information given once I texted to say I was close.

Location - 10/10
Nice, warm and inviting flat. Decent shower facilities with usual men's toiletries. Plenty of free on street parking outside but maybe more difficult in the evenings.

Appearance - 9/10
When I arrived Lilly was hidden behind the door which always makes me a little nervous but in this case it was unfounded. Lilly is petite at about 5'2", nice slim figure with large enhanced breasts. Dressed in stockings, a basque type number and a G-string. I would say a few years older than her profile claims but she's still a stunner.

The Meeting - 8/10
I arrived a few minutes before the agreed time but Lilly was ready so invited me in. I was offered both shower and drink before we got started but I showered before leaving the house so we moved to the massage table.

I had requested a traditional massage with oils and that was exactly what Lilly provided, hard and relaxing I felt great afterwards. Took around 35-40 minutes.

Massage done Lilly suggested we have some fun so we moved to the bed, plenty of DFK/OW/DT/RO followed by sex on the massage table in a couple of positions before I filled the bag.

It was about now I realised I had gone past our time by 10 minutes but Lilly still offered me a drink and shower before I left.

Summary
Comms 10/10
Location - 10/10
Appearance - 9/10
Meeting - 8/10

I'll definitely be back, great VFM.

Offline Davey Dykes

Had a return visit this morning as my back's been giving me grief again.

Smashing little thing. Wore her glasses for me too, looks like a wee Asian Judith Ralston with them on. Not an unpleasant thing at all.