Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Looking Lady in London?  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Clipit

I know that beauty is always subjective, but I thought that I’d try to start a thread where we can post links to this ladies who we felt were the best looking we have seen in our punting days.

Don’t want to talk about value for money, pricing, lack of services,  just good old looks - being body, face, breasts, ass, legs, butt, etc.

Offline Clipit

Stevensmiles

Subjective being the right word to use.

This thread would simply be a pointless exercise in differences.

It may be well meant OPster. But futile to say the least.

Offline Waterhouse

Subjective being the right word to use.

This thread would simply be a pointless exercise in differences.

It may be well meant OPster. But futile to say the least.

Couldn't agree more with this reply.  My favourite lady is the best in my eyes, but might not be to others.

Bit of a daft topic tbh.

Offline alessiobou

I mean, you're all correct in that it may be subjective :unknown:

But we might share similar opinions, so I wouldn't mind knowing what every person's answer to "best looking" lady would be. I would imagine the point of this thread is to gather the best looking ladies on AW/UKE today into one thread.

imtheman

So that could mean that we could have every lady listed here as well.  Everyone has different ideas about what is a good looking lady so I'm guessing this would be useful to people with the same tastes.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 11:18:34 am by imtheman »

Offline Waterhouse

So that could mean that we could have every lady listed here as well.  Everyone has different ideas about what is a good looking lady so I'm guessing this would be useful to people with the same tastes.
Then we'd also have to list our likes and tastes and what we look for in a lady and a meet. 

What next, do you want to know where I live, what I look like and what I do for a living in order to profile me correctly?

Like I said, a daft topic.

Token

I must agree with the common response in the thread.
I haven't realised before how people tastes May differ among punters.
I have read here positives for ladies I wouldn't bang if I were the one being paid. :lol:
So totally subjective.

Offline LLPunting

Totally fucking pointless thread.  Your own qualification shoots it down, "just good old looks - being body, face, breasts, ass, legs, butt, etc."

Beauty pageants are judged by a panel so the appraisal is supposedly consistent for all contestants.  You're asking a panel of thousands (ok tens of active members) to propose their faves and then what?  There's no indexing, no #tagging, no way to compose an objective database for future querying against.  Just a thread that would need to be trawled laboriously, like there aren't enough "best" threads.

Offline bukowski

actually i think given the divergence of opinion from the get go
it would therefore be an interesting `experiment` lets say

my personal opinion is that common themes will emerge (ie blond, curvy, etc)

but maybe not

also

nothing wrong with learning to see what others see where you see nowt

as it were

for myself, blond, curvy, European doesn't really do it for me
though i can see exactly why Emily CB is cited as she looks a high quality example of that type

just not my thing

my thing unfortunately is glossy, perverted, jap milf's
of which there are exactly none

bugger,

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline boardyhell

emily creme just about qualfies

Offline hermanmunster

If users think it is a pointless thread, why bother commenting?  I would find it interesting to view users opinions.

imtheman

If users think it is a pointless thread, why bother commenting?  I would find it interesting to view users opinions.

Fair point. However, I'm not sure I'm really bothered what other people think is the best looking SP.  Add to that the fact that the majority of SP profiles (certainly on AW) do not show face pictures, then all we really have to go on is height, hair colour, eye colour, skin tone, legs, arse, tits and overall body shape.  Way too many variables to get anything other than a very long list of everyone's personal preference, which may not match mine, and as I said I can't see any value in this for me.

But others may so I'll just pass over this thread when I see it.

Offline hermanmunster

Agreed, although if ladies are top of somebody's list of beauties, then I'd be interested to look just in case their criteria is similar to mine.