Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £100ph recomendation  (Read 2136 times)

Offline stevenfulton

I punt rarely on a tight budget - and tend to go for ~£80ph Milfy types as they seem to be provide the best GFE type meet at this price.
I am hoping to visit a more attractive GFE type with my new (although not exactly spectacular) budget of £100.
Am checking the reviews but any recomendations greatfuly recieved!

Offline MajorPayne

This would also be of interest to me.

Of course you can use AW to find your shortlist and get fedback here from reviews etc.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I punt rarely on a tight budget - and tend to go for ~£80ph Milfy types as they seem to be provide the best GFE type meet at this price.
I am hoping to visit a more attractive GFE type with my new (although not exactly spectacular) budget of £100.

Are you bothered about location? What floats your boat?

Crystal albeit a milg/gilf seems to be good VFM (on my HL)
External Link/Members Only

Chantelle is slightly over budget but sounds like what you're looking for. Not seen for a while but recent reviews suggest she's upped her game after a lull.

Stortford

I notice you punt around stratford I can recommend cute doll Nicole at Plaistow 90 ph hour seen her a few times kiss beautifully owo pretty size 10 I did a review but it vanished.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 11:08:56 am by Stortford »

Offline stevenfulton

Thanks for these.
Not bothered about locatin in London - I think i meant younger when I said attractive so Crystal looks good but is not the change I am looking for but Chantelle looks interesting

Are you bothered about location? What floats your boat?

Crystal albeit a milg/gilf seems to be good VFM (on my HL)

Chantelle is slightly over budget but sounds like what you're looking for. Not seen for a while but recent reviews suggest she's upped her game after a lull.

Stortford

Thanks for these.
Not bothered about locatin in London - I think i meant younger when I said attractive so Crystal looks good but is not the change I am looking for but Chantelle looks interesting
I've punted chantelle she's around 30 I punted her 6 years ago Nicole is 25 and far prettier.

Stortford

Yes mate.in the photos she wears a wig in real life she's a cracking red head with amazing blue eyes
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 05:21:02 pm by Stortford »

Offline LLPunting

Yes mate.in the photos she wears a wig in real life she's a cracking red head with amazing blue eyes

OP, read all the reviews on Nicole before committing.  She's not a natural redhead.  She does have quite striking eyes.  "Cracking" is subjective and to my eyes not the case.

Stortford

Mate compared to my last punt she's like miss world.

Offline DastardlyDick

Lea Milf in Colindale - pretty girl and services delivered with gusto!

mrhappypants

OP, read all the reviews on Nicole before committing.  She's not a natural redhead.  She does have quite striking eyes.  "Cracking" is subjective and to my eyes not the case.

+1

Some of the positives are a bit “effusive.” I delisted.

Offline magnetico

Sandra Curly is very good VFM at 100ph  :thumbsup:

Offline Cumberland

Sandra Curly is very good VFM at 100ph  :thumbsup:
+1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Very petite and friendly. Based in Harrow.

Excellent oral and slim. Based in North Acton

Not punted her myself, but if you are feeling brave at £70ph in Hounslow

Rough looking MILF in Barnet. Yes I have and I’m not proud of that but £80 ph gets you anal and with her face down buried in the duvet and her arse up you could probably manage it too.

niceguyjames

Some great girls in here any other recommendations?