Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotlists.  (Read 2915 times)

Offline Home Alone

When you're Home Alone and it's Christmas Day, what better time to have a look at your Hotlist? ;)  Not a right lot else to do, punting-wise, is there?  :(

I was quite surprised to find how many names on my list who fit into the category of "Reasonably-priced MILFs along the M62" who are my current field of interest.  I've still 12 to see for the first time who charge no more than £100 and another 5 who charge up to £120.  And that's before taking the "See again?" column into account!

And that got me wondering how many names other punters have on their lists and how often you cull your list? 

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't have a hotlist  ------------ Adultwork is full of complete crap.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

I have about 35 girls on my HL but a number of them I have seen and have not taken off. 

Offline Plan R

I'm terrible for HLs ! I've lurked on AW for about 2yrs and I've got 6 on the go now;
(although I only resumed punting proper in June)

Default              Not bads - worth considering
Miles Away        More than 80miles from me (checked now and then to see who's moved 'daarrn sarrth')
R2                     Those that provide rimming
Regulars           Err...regulars
T                       Top looking birds
Up Next             Really top birds that I must see soon

This makes me sound like a deranged botanist compulsively cataloging exotic flora and fauna   :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 01:03:14 am by Plan R »

Offline dubhcarr

don't believe in hotlists.........I read somewhere that SP's can see whose list they are on in AW?........there are a few arrogant SP's out there.......... I prefer to view who on the day I want to see..personally I don't like waiting on a booking list......gives the wrong message........

Offline Billy no mates

Coulples (will see couples)
Massage (massage with HE)
Older/fuller (milfs)
Roleplay Older (older women who roleplay)
Roleplay younger (younger womoen who roleplay)
Tiny (petite,skinny)
Watersports (obvious)

I am far too organised  :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 05:31:14 am by Billy no mates »

Offline pumps

don't believe in hotlists.........I read somewhere that SP's can see whose list they are on in AW?........there are a few arrogant SP's out there.......... I prefer to view who on the day I want to see..personally I don't like waiting on a booking list......gives the wrong message........

oh really, can anyone confirm this?

Offline cueball

oh really, can anyone confirm this?

Well, I've had flirts worded "I can see I'm on your hotlist" etc etc

Flirts invariably go unreplied in the bin for me though.

Offline Home Alone

And it's the reason why my Hotlist isn't an AW Hotlist.

My attitude to any "cold caller" in whatever line of business, and that's how I see those Flirts on AW,  is that they need my business more than I need their services/product/whatever.

Offline pumps

Well, I've had flirts worded "I can see I'm on your hotlist" etc etc

Flirts invariably go unreplied in the bin for me though.

I see -

raylondoner

I don't believe a WG can see if you have her on your HL - could be wrong but don't think so.  :hi:

Offline cueball

Well, if any of the lurking/posting lasses on here could post a factual answer it would put the question to bed....

Anybody?

Offline jaszyj87

got 4 in my 'win the lottery' list
33 in normal list
7 in t-girl list

Offline Bangers and Gash

Well, if any of the lurking/posting lasses on here could post a factual answer....

I doubt it. They only come on here to promote themselves.

#dustyphone

:hi:

Offline pumps

I doubt it. They only come on here to promote themselves.

#dustyphone

:hi:

Or throw other prossies under the bus  :sarcastic:

Online RedKettle

I am a fan of HLs.  Partly a record of girls I have seen broken down into categories depending in whether I want to see again or not.

I travel around so it is useful to keep HL for likely contenders in different areas - particularly when a positive on here catches my attention I add to the HL.

I have a temporary HL that I sometimes use when planning a punt - to collect the girls from my different HL that I may see on the punt.

Then I also have a wish list of girls that I really want to see.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Well, if any of the lurking/posting lasses on here could post a factual answer it would put the question to bed....

Anybody?

We can definitely see who has us on their hotlist.

Offline pumps

Thanks for the clarification

And what does knowing that information do to you psychologically?  :sarcastic:

Offline Billy no mates

Do you get a notifictation when added to a HL, or its just something you can look up if you want to?

Likewise, do you get a notification if removed from HL?

Offline Gordon Bennett

I thought they could only see us if we had "client connection" enabled in our profile? That's normally switched on when you join AW so you have to conciously go into your settings/profile and disable it.
80% of my hotlist are ladies miles away that I keep occasional tabs on in case they tour/visit a bit nearer.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I thought they could only see us if we had "client connection" enabled in our profile? That's normally switched on when you join AW so you have to conciously go into your settings/profile and disable it.
80% of my hotlist are ladies miles away that I keep occasional tabs on in case they tour/visit a bit nearer.

That's something I can not answer as I don't know anything about a service seeker's profile. I just know that from my side I can see who has me in their hotlist. Whether a service seeker can turn that feature off, I have no clue.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Do you get a notifictation when added to a HL, or its just something you can look up if you want to?

Likewise, do you get a notification if removed from HL?

We don't get a notification either way. It was something I came across months ago when exploring the site.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
We don't get a notification either way. It was something I came across months ago when exploring the site.

We do get a notification  if you subscribe the detailed emails.This gets send to your registered email address:

Hello sarahjayneleeds

AdultWork.com member "XXXXX" has added you to their Hot List.

Use the link below to see all members who have you on their Hot List and who participate in Client Connections:

External Link/Members Only

Client Connections is a powerful tool you can use to actively market and promote yourself to our database of potential clients. Use the link below for more information:

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
We do get a notification  if you subscribe the detailed emails.This gets send to your registered email address:

Hello sarahjayneleeds

AdultWork.com member "XXXXX" has added you to their Hot List.

Use the link below to see all members who have you on their Hot List and who participate in Client Connections:

External Link/Members Only

Client Connections is a powerful tool you can use to actively market and promote yourself to our database of potential clients. Use the link below for more information:

Sorry, didn't realise that. I shan't be subscribing to any of those.

Offline cueball

Well, it appears the lasses do know we've got em hotlisted (as I thought).

I hope for my sake that they can't see what bloody name the hotlist is  :scare: I've got a variety of different lists and names for em.  :sarcastic:

I'll have a pack of munters chasing me with a rope  :scare:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Well, it appears the lasses do know we've got em hotlisted (as I thought).

I hope for my sake that they can't see what bloody name the hotlist is  :scare: I've got a variety of different lists and names for em.  :sarcastic:

I'll have a pack of munters chasing me with a rope  :scare:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline pumps

Mention no names.  :rolleyes:

I think we're both thinking about one prossie in particular - one from england  :sarcastic:

Offline nervous1

I've got one on my HL who was the only decent option for me today and I still wasn't tempted.  Makes me wonder why she's even there.  I have a few that are at the other end of the UK too but I like to keep tabs just incase they fancy a trip up to Scotland.  My HL really needs gutted out.

Online GarethC

Can sp's also see who has them on a blacklist or if you have subscribed to their private gallery?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 08:45:24 pm by GarethC »

Offline cueball

Can sp's also see who has them on a blacklist or if you have subscribed to their private gallery?  :rolleyes:

It's already said further back that they can see who subscribes to their pg

Don't know about the blacklist  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

My hotlist is really stale right now,I ended up boning a bird off the ukp blacklist a while back as there just aren't enough new sp even in London with the right mix of looks,service and cost

Offline Marmalade

I keep Client Connections switched off but do use hotlists.

So I wonder if any prossies jumping for joy at being added to someone's hotlist realise some people, such as myself, keep a hotlist called "No fucking way." It's far more useful than blacklisting. With a "No fucking way" hotlist I can log details of the various scams and other shite she's tried with other punters just in case I were ever tempted. All this helpfully attached to the "Notes" pop up that is made available with the hotlists usage.

Offline AlwaysLooking

I've got the following Hot Lists

Default - anyone I see that doesn't fit into one of the other lists
Couples - fairly obvious
Parents - Odd title I know, but these are anyone that's not too far from my route between home and my parents - should I wish to break up the trip.
Local - those that are local(ish) to me, in case I get a free afternoon and fancy a bit of fun
Seen - Who I've seen, using the notes to record what I thought, would I go back etc
South Wales - I've got a mate down that way, so a list of those I'd like to see on my travels to him
UKE - A few of the lovely ladies from UKE that I've spoken to and would very much like to meet, although they all seem to be miles away from me

Offline cartmanbra

Can the SP see the notes linked to them?

Offline Stiltskin

I keep Client Connections switched off but do use hotlists.

So I wonder if any prossies jumping for joy at being added to someone's hotlist realise some people, such as myself, keep a hotlist called "No fucking way." It's far more useful than blacklisting. With a "No fucking way" hotlist I can log details of the various scams and other shite she's tried with other punters just in case I were ever tempted. All this helpfully attached to the "Notes" pop up that is made available with the hotlists usage.

I've got an Avoid hotlist too. I bloody hope they can't see what I've called it or read the notes that I've made.