Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stefani - Crawley  (Read 822 times)

3 review(s) for .Rebeka. (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jomtien

External Link/Members Only

Location: Apartment next to ASDA Crawley town centre. Easy parking in the ASDA car park.

Comms: Good. Phoned 10 minutes before the punt and address was texted right away.

Paid £100 for one hour + £20 for OWO

Same girl as profile. Bulgarian. Good figure. Breasts slightly on soft side but OK.

Taken into one of the bedrooms. There was another girl (Jesica Sexy I believe) in the next bedroom with another client. Started with some FK. Quite good as she played with my cock as we stood up kissing. Then onto the bed and she reached for a condom to give OW. I said hold on your profile says OWO. She said she does not do, but £20 extra changed her mind. Probably her usual tactic though. OWO was good and sloppy, and quite deep too. But it did not last long enough and she asked what position I would like. So we fucked CG, Mish and doggy. She was quite a good fuck, nice tight pussy. I also indulged in some RO and her pussy was clean and fresh.

And then after 40 minutes she asked me the time, I said we still have 20 minutes left. She said no, just 10 minutes left and with that the whole session became deflated (literally). I couldn't be bothered to argue as I could sense she just wanted me gone.

So a reasonable punt, but let down at the end so I would never return. Clearly these girls have no real business sense.

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only

Location: Apartment next to ASDA Crawley town centre. Easy parking in the ASDA car park.

Comms: Good. Phoned 10 minutes before the punt and address was texted right away.

Paid £100 for one hour + £20 for OWO

Same girl as profile. Bulgarian. Good figure. Breasts slightly on soft side but OK.

Taken into one of the bedrooms. There was another girl (Jesica Sexy I believe) in the next bedroom with another client. Started with some FK. Quite good as she played with my cock as we stood up kissing. Then onto the bed and she reached for a condom to give OW. I said hold on your profile says OWO. She said she does not do, but £20 extra changed her mind. Probably her usual tactic though. OWO was good and sloppy, and quite deep too. But it did not last long enough and she asked what position I would like. So we fucked CG, Mish and doggy. She was quite a good fuck, nice tight pussy. I also indulged in some RO and her pussy was clean and fresh.

And then after 40 minutes she asked me the time, I said we still have 20 minutes left. She said no, just 10 minutes left and with that the whole session became deflated (literally). I couldn't be bothered to argue as I could sense she just wanted me gone.

So a reasonable punt, but let down at the end so I would never return. Clearly these girls have no real business sense.
Sorry to hear she nicked some time off you. I too would have given a neutral for that. her mate Jesica Sexy is  a much worse offender for that. The thing to do with these two or indeed any is agree a start time and a finish time with WG's known to reduce time boundaries. Just not on.  :hi:

Offline jomtien

Yes, a good idea to agree an actual end time. Better still - set the countdown timer on our phones!

Offline DrConners

Yes, a good idea to agree an actual end time. Better still - set the countdown timer on our phones!

If it's a wg I've not visitied before, I actually do that in front of them so WE BOTH know how much time is left ! If questioned I just say "So I don't overstay." but obviously so I'm not short changed.

Offline sailor3

Her profile states no extras, oral, anal, cim etc all included. She offers OWO. And she short changes on time. This would have been a neg from me.