Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milking Table  (Read 9526 times)

andrew.horny

Anyone know if someone offers this in London? Would like to try this out as well.

Offline Marmalade

Anyone know if this is a troll?  :rolleyes:

I had to look this one up External Link/Members Only

Wouldn't saafe be a better place to troll with it? (kind hint)

andrew.horny

No not that type of milking.
Something like this External Link/Members Only

A massage table with a hole so you lie on your stomach and get sucked off from below.

Offline Marmalade

So a version of a glory hole basically. I see you didn't get much luck with that request either.

Online webpunter

No not that type of milking.
Something like this External Link/Members Only

A massage table with a hole so you lie on your stomach and get sucked off from below.
Loads of tube stuff on this.  Like the idea - in that you've had the massage bit & know who's going to then suck you off.  Rather than glory-hole with a bird called Derek  External Link/Members Only

andrew.horny

Actually I managed to get that done, good old craigslist. And yes, I checked before and it was not a bloke...

Online webpunter

Actually I managed to get that done, good old craigslist. And yes, I checked before and it was not a bloke...
Well not to start with anyway  :scare:

andrew.horny

Well not to start with anyway  :scare:

It was a small closed room with one woman in there

Offline SamLP

I was interested in this a while back and started a topic: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71082.0

Still would be interested, but the fantasy would involve a girl massaging me sensually while another is sucking me off from underneath the table.

willmo1

My local farmer will do you for a quid. Works better if its a group of four though.

He keeps the spunk and sends it to Ipswich.  :)

Offline riskytimes

Offline Marmalade

Offline spartanwizard

Think there is a Thai girl on one of the Midlands boards, West midlands I think that offers this service. She has the proper massage table with hole in it for you know. I've been  keeping my eye out for something more local to me but with no luck. Big gap in the market for it.

willmo1

Bet he'll do strap on for an extra tenner

For a tenner he will bring the bull in.  :)

Offline rikgrimsby

Think there is a Thai girl on one of the Midlands boards, West midlands I think that offers this service. She has the proper massage table with hole in it for you know. I've been  keeping my eye out for something more local to me but with no luck. Big gap in the market for it.

link ?  :hi:

Offline martyn74

Miles away from you, but if you're ever down in the South West, here in Plymouth
External Link/Members Only

Offline spartanwizard

It's not my area, better of asking on the board. I just got wind of it last year.  Made a note for when I'm next down that neck of the woods

Online webpunter

I recall that this place was discussed on here.  No response to calls or texts
I did both.  Nuffink
Why don't you try & let us know

No first hand experience but.....

External Link/Members Only

Offline pewpewpew

I recall that this place was discussed on here.  No response to calls or texts
I did both.  Nuffink
Why don't you try & let us know
I also tried to call and text when this site first came up a few months ago and got no response. Damn shame