Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting regrets  (Read 6281 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Not punted in a while, but there's been a few:

Using my personal phone instead of my punting phone when not paying attention, then getting a text later that night lying in bed with the missus. Text said something like not working today, get in touch tomorrow. "It must be a wrong number?!" Near miss!!!

Had a couple of B&S that I should've bailed on including one where I paid for 1/2 hr and was in and out in about 7-8 mins with my cock red raw.

Also went on a hungover punt a long time ago, got there and the pics online were totally inaccurate. But I felt like shit so went ahead. She was a bit chubbier than I normally would've went for but ended up being the best I've had. That's not a regret, but not going back to see her before she gave up/moved on is a massive regret!

You live and learn.
I regret not seeing your reviews of your punts, how about it?

Offline m00tz

The usual, being introduced to the available wg's in parlours and choosing too hastily, later regretting the choice I'd made and wishing I'd picked the other one instead.

The grass is always greener my friend. I used to do the exact same thing, best to instantly forget the others and trust that your gut instinct knows what it's doing. You dick always knows what's best!

Offline mrfishyfoo

The grass is always greener my friend. I used to do the exact same thing, best to instantly forget the others and trust that your gut instinct knows what it's doing. You dick always knows what's best!

How insightful MrM albeit according to your review and post count your dick knows fuck all.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline snaitram99

The usual, being introduced to the available wg's in parlours and choosing too hastily, later regretting the choice I'd made and wishing I'd picked the other one instead.

Not been to a parlour for a while but generally found going on looks alone not a good strategy. Better service from a plainer girl who smiles at you and looks like she wants your business. Sometimes anyway. No idea now full of Roms.  :unknown:

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah, i can relate to that, having done similar, thinking "i'll see her next" only to find said girl has left  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online sparkus

yeah, i can relate to that, having done similar, thinking "i'll see her next" only to find said girl has left  :rolleyes:

Oh, christ.

Though I have on occasion been able to reverse the decision with no hard feelings.

Offline Terryray

At least with strippers it's PAYG, you can control your spending if you want to and you're not cheating, unless your licking out the lovelies at Ye Olde Axe.

There's also the WSWS element of the mileage you will get with any given stripper and you can choose them in the flesh.  Similar thrill to FBSM.

They may be as much trouble as SPs but they're probably a little easier to get out on a date.
you've sprung a memory  with the old axe is that the one  north of  the Liverpool st  station?  brings back memories from 20 years ago is it still going, might have an away day there on me  pensioners bus pass, memories!

Offline dthompson88

I've had a few expensive punts where I should have just walked away (see reviews).

But my biggest regret, which is really depressing- okay back up a few steps- I was a semi-regular of Laura Lee; from our first meet she was fantastic, friendly, didn't judge, witty, attractive and all the rest of it. Over the course of a couple of years we had became friends, I visited her as much for the company as the amazing sex.

Laura unfortunately passed away earlier this year, a couple of days before we were due to meet.

Obviously my biggest regret is not seeing her one last time; not for a punt, but just to see her again.

RIP Good Lady.