Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orientals in Trowbridge  (Read 1088 times)

Offline bdyno

There's always a number of ads for oriental girls in Trowbridge on VS & FA, I'm guessing theres a brothel somewhere with an ongoing rotation of girls?

Here are the current ads:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I'm often tempted to try them, but sceptical about what sort of service they'd actually give. Searching on here finds a few mentions of a massage place where extras may be offered, but that doesn't seem to match up with what these girls advertise so I'm guessing this is somewhere different?

Has anyone tried them to know what they're like?

Offline houseboot

Yes, there's always been a flat somewhere. Probably as described here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235034.msg2398886#msg2398886

Offline bdyno

That's the sort of post I'd found, focusing more on massage with potential extras, these girls certainly aren't selling themselves as masseurs.

I guess it could be the same place, but I definitely don't want to book to get laid then have to pay extra just for a wank. I want to be sure about what I'm getting and be confident it's not a Rom style service.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 04:14:25 pm by bdyno »

Offline RobRock

This is my first post so apologies if I break any protocols. I went to the Chinese/Oriental flat in Trowbridge just a month ago. Setting up the appointement was straightforward and parking was easy because there's a nearby supermarket with a big carpark. Bit of cloak and dagger stuff at first... wait on a corner (trying to not look suspicious) then a mid-20s Oriental woman appeared, gestured for me to follow her and led me to the flat in a modern block. Lots of looking around by her as we walked 20 metres apart!

Anyway, got to the flat, turns out she's the minder/madam and she ushers me into a room with a younger woman, about 21/22, very pretty and, turns out, enthusiastic. Price was 110 quid for an hour which seems to be the going rate. Started with a poor attempt at a back massage but soon ended up with her hands around my cock and balls. She had very little English but when I said, "69", she knew exactly and within a millisecond she was on top squashing my face... excellent. Completely shaved, very pert and I thoroughly enjoyed this and she appeared to as well... certainly in no hurry to stop.

Then she spun around, whipped on the rubber, and inserted me into her, then proceeded to ride me while kissing and licking my face... maybe she liked the taste of her own pussy. Took seconds for me to cum, of course, She cleaned me up, started to massage me again while sitting across my tummy and, miracle on miracles, Roger the Todger revived (doesn't happen twice very often these days). She seemed quite amused by this and spent a fair while rubbing her clit along the shaft. She finished me off by hand, not expertly but the excitement of the moment and the fact that she was a very pretty 22 year old, saw me through.

Leaving was more cloak and dagger stuff. Madam checked the hallway, then outside the front, before saying go! Of course, I circled the block, doubled back and switched street sides before heading back to the car. Not a great massage but a pretty good punt.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 06:50:12 pm by Cirrus »

Offline houseboot

Cirrus

Your post would have been better as a proper Review.

Can you copy and paste your report here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;board=21.0

Thanks

Offline bdyno

And I presume it was the girls I linked to?

If it was, then I'm on my way - once I've got over this dreaded manflu that's put me out of action for the past few days  :(

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

And I presume it was the girls I linked to?

If it was, then I'm on my way - once I've got over this dreaded manflu that's put me out of action for the past few days  :(

Get well soon  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 03:03:47 pm by Cornish_Wanderer »
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RobRock

Cirrus

Your post would have been better as a proper Review.

Can you copy and paste your report here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;board=21.0

Thanks

Done!