Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you seen English Blond Ruby - Bristol  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Noluck

Anyone got any idea information on this lady. She is new today, or so her profile says.

External Link/Members Only

I am considering going to see her this week?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I think that’s little Casey

She tried to rip off one of my regs last week got bad feedback from him so looks as tho rebuilt a new profile .

All i can say is be wary
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online finn5555

I think that’s little Casey

Rebuilt a new profile .

Her profile is still active but the feedback is hidden so proceed with caution  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 06:58:43 pm by finn5555 »

Offline Noluck

Offline houseboot

Her profile is still active but the feedback is hidden so proceed with caution  :rolleyes:

Her profile wasn't there when I posted the link earlier but it has now returned.

Offline houseboot

Anyone got any idea information on this lady. She is new today, or so her profile says.

External Link/Members Only

I am considering going to see her this week?

The single profile picture, which was there earlier, has now gone and been replaced by 3 other ones.

Offline Your_dark_knight

ER is right that looks like little Casey pal

Offline Lister

Offline planetrock1479

Now it seems bareback is off the list but mentions creampie in her profile at the top. Also now it's any race. Can't Make her mind. Maybe she prowes on this site.
I think its 100 present little case. As it's nearly identical to the on tour profile. Mentions creampie. And any race now.
Also feedback mentions bareback to.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 12:56:41 pm by planetrock1479 »

hillruner

Why a witch hunt on working girls how about a witch hunt on  cheating husbands  self rightious wanker

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Why a witch hunt on working girls how about a witch hunt on  cheating husbands  self rightious wanker

Que?
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Online finn5555

You off your meds  :rolleyes:

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Nurse, nurse, he's out of bed again! :lol:

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Ass hole

Do you wish to share with the rest of the class just what in the name of fuck you were talking about before?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you wish to share with the rest of the class just what in the name of fuck you were talking about before?

You'll have to ponder about this forevermore, CW. No-one is going to miss that prick.

Offline planetrock1479

Are you implying the girl is a Witch.
You horrible bastard.

Offline planetrock1479

I was a bit late catching on with that. Just realised he's banned.
 :dash:

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

You'll have to ponder about this forevermore, CW. No-one is going to miss that prick.

But he called me an asshole!!  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

But he called me an asshole!!  :lol:

To be fair, he has a point :D but you can't go around having a go at punters who are calling out barebacking.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

To be fair, he has a point :D but you can't go around having a go at punters who are calling out barebacking.

To be fair to him he was spot on. I wanted the chance to congratulate him  :D

Offline meatywsg

Now in Torquay, close call, TF for this thread!