Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girls in Harrow (Xena & Nikki's)  (Read 2398 times)

Offline PumpAction

Looks like two new girls at Xena & Nikki's for two weeks. Shame i'm working the next couple of days or I would go see Angie. £40 for 30 mins with cim on the likes list. Maybe some feedback over the next few days.

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline G.Raff

Lol, that ubiquitous wallpaper again!  :D

Could be developed into a Brand or Trademark for "VFM, Hungarian WGs in Stanmore"

jimbobwood

Could be developed into a Brand or Trademark for "VFM, Hungarian WGs in Stanmore"
:lol: :thumbsup: :lol:

Online collector

LL

I've searched high and low for it, and here it is...

External Link/Members Only

So now you can recreate your very-own Xena fuck-pad in your own front-room or back-bedroom!

Offline Harry Balzac

Angie looks a bit like April from Eastbound and Down. Who I also wouldn't mind banging.

Offline mrx007

I like Carla. Facials, CIM....

Xena shows as having logged in in the last 2 days so I thought she was back...

Online collector

Nicky apparently she was working for sure for 3 days as she wrote in her profile. Maybe Xena too.

Offline G.Raff

So now you can recreate your very-own Xena fuck-pad in your own front-room or back-bedroom!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Johny Stone

Or it`s Sergei  :D
I don`t think  Xena and her mate will leave her flat to 2 other girls, risking to become homeless when she`s back, but I do think her pimp brought 2 new girls to cover the rent while she`s gone. My assumption it`s logical.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks to OP for spotting the new girls.  :hi:

Cracking spot.  :hi: Homebase is round the corner from the Xena's former flat, after all, so good that Sergei is spending his ill-gotten gains close to home and putting money back into the local community!

Yes, the only problem now is finding a Xena-like girl to put in it...

« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 11:23:27 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Steve2

Or it`s Sergei  :D
I don`t think  Xena and her mate will leave her flat to 2 other girls, risking to become homeless when she`s back, but I do think her pimp brought 2 new girls to cover the rent while she`s gone. My assumption it`s logical.

Maybe logical but wrong JS. No pimp involved

Xena and Nikki are there but just answering the phone

Offline SamLP

Maybe logical but wrong JS. No pimp involved

:thumbsup:
Funnily enough I went to Homebase yesterday, but I didn't check out the interior design section.

Offline G.Raff

Depending on your definition of the word, Xena and Nikki ARE the pimps.
That's certainly the impression I had when I visited one of their earlier offerings.

Offline Johny Stone

Depending on your definition of the word, Xena and Nikki ARE the pimps.
That's certainly the impression I had when I visited one of their earlier offerings.
That`s more likely and explains the Sergei like flat using :D

Offline localpunter

Waiting for the review on both girls before taking the plunge

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Just done Angie OMG sweet girl 20 ish small tits large nipples no aeora some crappy tats but a realy pretty 20 year old who was clean and happy to be fucked by a bloke twice her age :D :D :D
excelent one of the best shags I had for a while :D :D :D

Offline Kaluuu276

Does Angie charge extra for owo like Xena does?

Online collector

Does Angie charge extra for owo like Xena does?
Xena charges extra 10 for CIM. OWO is included.

Offline Tonyleung

..... or how about you do one ? A review that is....

Offline Cunning Punt

..... or how about you do one ? A review that is....

+1

About time you broke your punting duck, localpunter, rather than just taking from the pot and expecting others to do the graft for you!

Offline The_Don

In that case may be I should wait External Link/Members Only until I do my review of my recent punts. Which includes W/G linked above  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:41:49 pm by The_Don »

Offline Steve2

Agreed TD. I'll hold off on my reviews of Angie and Carla for a while

:hi:

Offline SamLP

+1
I've seen both new girls but won't be reviewing them for now.

Offline GreyDave

On refelextion maybe I should of shagged her a few more times before the reveiw ...but as she said only here for 2 weeks i.. I know heard that before I think she is quite innocent to be in this game almost treated me like a boyfreind :D :D a good GFE for me I`d forgotten what they were like :D :D

Online akauya

Offline localpunter

I don't see why everyone is being so aggressive. The whole point of this site was for people to post their own experiences and reviews to help others save the trouble of wasting their time and money of maybe people who don't have the time and money to punt on a regular basis.  Also just because I don't log in on a daily basis does not mean I don't still view what others have posted. Up until now a log in was not required to view the post other members have posted.  I didn't see a issue waiting for one of the regulars who do punt often to post their own personal reviews before making the trip. (Which can be long for some). I know now unless you log in on a daily basis and have posted multiple reviews no one on the sites trust your opinion, hence why when a negative review is posted on girl that many love, people automatically think your lying.   

Offline Steve2

I don't see why everyone is being so aggressive. The whole point of this site was for people to post their own experiences and reviews to help others save the trouble of wasting their time and money of maybe people who don't have the time and money to punt on a regular basis.  Also just because I don't log in on a daily basis does not mean I don't still view what others have posted. Up until now a log in was not required to view the post other members have posted.  I didn't see a issue waiting for one of the regulars who do punt often to post their own personal reviews before making the trip. (Which can be long for some). I know now unless you log in on a daily basis and have posted multiple reviews no one on the sites trust your opinion, hence why when a negative review is posted on girl that many love, people automatically think your lying.

You are talking  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Login, post and share your experiences and others will  share with you

Offline Tonyleung

I don't see why everyone is being so aggressive. The whole ...

Mmmmmmmm , to coin a phrase " shit happens" lol.

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
:hi:  Just done Angie OMG sweet girl 20 ish small tits large nipples no aeora some crappy tats but a realy pretty 20 year old who was clean and happy to be fucked by a bloke twice her age :D :D :D
excelent one of the best shags I had for a while :D :D :D

So why is there a big red warning on her AW profile "Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. "

Offline Cunning Punt

I don't see why everyone is being so aggressive.

Persistent reprimands, yes; aggressive, no.
As for the reason, if everyone was like yourself and didn't bother doing reviews, it would render this site meaningless.
But fortunately there are hundreds of punters, unlike yourself, who are willing to take the time to share.

UK's number 1 paid sex review and discussion site

The whole point of this site was for people to post their own experiences and reviews to help others save the trouble of wasting their time and money of maybe people who don't have the time and money to punt on a regular basis.

Yes, exactly! It's not us who need telling the point of this website. :dash:

We look forward to you "giving something back" and posting a reviews yourself, even if it is an odd occasion when you do punt.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:59:37 am by Cunning Punt »