Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on these ladies?  (Read 1041 times)

SaggyBill

Hello fellow punters,

I was just hoping to find out if anyone has had any experience with these following ladies? Just going through my hotlist and thinking of going for a punt in the next week or 2, and just wanted some thoughts.  If you could help me out please =)

Naughty Busty 08:
External Link/Members Only

KimAlisson:

Sophie .:

Splitpersonality:

Duo Girls:

Glamorous Ruby:

Any info would be much appreciated, thanks so much all =)

Online PLeisure

Saggy - did you 'run the numbers' before posting this?

I just did one - for Sophie. You'll pick up some valuable intel..  :hi:

SaggyBill

im still fairly new to all this, what would 'run the numbers' mean sorry?

Online PLeisure

im still fairly new to all this, what would 'run the numbers' mean sorry?
OK, welcome to UKP, SaggyB  :hi:
This isn't meant to come across as patronising and I'll keep it brief...

1. At the bottom of every UKP page are links to the Punting Wiki. It's worth reading through that - and, yes, there is a lot of information to take in. It contains excellent advice written by experienced punters. 
2. It also prevents newbies from asking the same questions ad infinitum. People asking for recommendations without showing any evidence of their own research generally get ignored - on a good day. Or they can get ripped to shreds if their approach is deemed arrogant. [Not directed at you]

If you're enquiring about girls with AW profiles, then you 'run the numbers' on UKP's Search facility. This is the most efficient way of determining if they've been discussed and/ or reviewed here previously. Again, this is to eliminate the same questions coming up again and again. We have better things to do - like discuss newly arrived girls. Or eliminate trolls.

How do you 'run the numbers' ??
Well, it's explained in the Wiki - but, in case you're impatient, you locate the WG's 7-digit User ID number that AW provides each girl with....
ie. External Link/Members Only3167061 in their URL (website address, top bar)
This ID code is part of every girl's individual URL, and is also published at the bottom of every profile, ie. External Link/Members Only3167061
Place those numbers in the Search bar.

Congrats - you've just run your first set of numbers  :thumbsup:

SaggyBill

thanks so much! will go through the newbie guides and all =)