Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO + DFK = Mixed feelings  (Read 3974 times)

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Just wanted to see what everyone’s opinions & feelings are?

I love OWO & I love DFK.. how do you feel knowing a WG gives OWO & DFK?

I mean she could’ve just seen someone before you & was absolutely balls deep giving head without a coat on then you’re next & the first thing she does is stick her tongue down your throat playing tonsil tennis.

Is this risky & is it possible to pass things on?
Do they mouthwash & brush teeth in between meets.

I mean even when Iv recieved OWO & the WG immediately tries to DFK me I get a bit put off by this, but my hormones take over & carry on

What’s everyone’s take?

Offline IAmNotFamous

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Punting isn't for the faint hearted it's a simple as that.

Offline JonasG

Never crossed my mind even for a millisecond.

Offline jimbobted

Only time it's been an issue for me is when I've smelt cum on her breath.
Couldn't care less otherwise.
I don't usually perform RO as I find that's very high likelihood of throat issue for me, whereas DFK isn't  :unknown:

Offline hendrix

Brushing your teeth and/or flossing just before or just after oral sex is a pretty bad idea as it actually increases any risk due to the possibility of bleeding.

As for the rest, as has been said, punting isn't for you if you worry about this type of thing too much.

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Punting isn't for the faint hearted it's a simple as that.

You can say that again.. been punting for 4 years now & every now & then this pops up in my head whilst doing the deed. I blank it out & carry on. 😂

Offline BobbyDazzler99

You can say that again.. been punting for 4 years now & every now & then this pops up in my head whilst doing the deed. I blank it out & carry on. 😂

Thanks I really didn’t think of it like that about the risks of brushing teeth straight after can cause. Will keep that in mind.

In regards to punting, been doing it for 4 years since the divorce & love it but do occasionally have these reflective moments.

Offline Johnnyb0y

Go for early / mid day punts so you get in early  :dance:

Nothing like a lunch time punt, one minute your at your desk the next your naked getting you cock sucked and then you are back at your desk with a big smile on your face  :D

Offline tp69

Think about it like this. If someone just spunked in your mouth, would you still have that in your mouth in 10 minutes time? Neither will they, and if she isn't using mouthwash then you've picked a pretty dirty girl.

Fortunately never had a girl that wasn't clean and fresh and usually smelling like heaven. In my experience, funny smells (not cum obv) are more likely from civvy girls.

Offline Silversurfer

There is always a risk especially with incubation periods. A girl could of been tested a week ago but nothing showed up, worst case scenario you get an std from OWO and go on a course of antibiotics it's all sorted. Small risk for a great time IMO.

Online webpunter

Indeed it is
For an hour possibly two
Mouthwash is good, not some crap brand 
OP, you've missed out some burd doing rimming on a punter [who had a madras the night b4] then ten minutes later [could be shorter] doing DFK with you

Brushing your teeth and/or flossing just before or just after oral sex is a pretty bad idea as it actually increases any risk due to the possibility of bleeding.

Offline JustaPunter

Thanks I really didn’t think of it like that about the risks of brushing teeth straight after can cause. Will keep that in mind.

In regards to punting, been doing it for 4 years since the divorce & love it but do occasionally have these reflective moments.

Do you know a really good way to spot a troll with multiple accounts?

Its when they have a conversation with themselves and even quote their previous post in the same name.

I think its because they momentarily forget which account they are logged into and think they are logged into the reply one.

Maybe Trolls should have 2 or 3 different phones with names written on them?

That might help

Offline Stevelondon

As has been said.
Probably best not to overthink stuff.

Then again. Do overthink stuff. Don’t get involved and invest the saved cash instead.

Working things out (as you do)
Doing just that I could have had a bigger villa in Spain. Took four holidays a year instead of three. Flown first class instead of business and driven  Ferraris instead of Porsches.
Bugger 😂

Offline RedKettle

Its when they have a conversation with themselves and even quote their previous post in the same name.

I think its because they momentarily forget which account they are logged into and think they are logged into the reply one.

That might help

I thought he seemed dodgy but had not even spotted that.

Offline Kingfisher

I mean she could’ve just seen someone before you & was absolutely balls deep giving head without a coat on then you’re next & the first thing she does is stick her tongue down your throat playing tonsil tennis.

I mean even when Iv recieved OWO & the WG immediately tries to DFK me I get a bit put off by this, but my hormones take over & carry on

What’s everyone’s take?

Never thought about it until you mentioned it.  I guess you can choose only have OWO without DFK.  :kiss: As others said already, punting is not for the faint of heart. 

Offline king tarzan

I prefer 1st one of the day appointment
Better hygiene

And Russian are obsessed with cleanliness 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Shows me they are anti disease as I am
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Better hygiene

This level of delusion is special  :lol: :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Better hygiene

That's the way KT, you get in first, straight after they've had their morning cream pie from the BF or pimp.   :thumbsup:

Offline alabama1

That's the way KT, you get in first, straight after they've had their morning cream pie from the BF or pimp.   :thumbsup:
This has to be in contention for 'Best one liner of the year' award.  :D :drinks:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Think about it like this. If someone just spunked in your mouth, would you still have that in your mouth in 10 minutes time? Neither will they, and if she isn't using mouthwash then you've picked a pretty dirty girl.

Fortunately never had a girl that wasn't clean and fresh and usually smelling like heaven. In my experience, funny smells (not cum obv) are more likely from civvy girls.

But a perfumed girl could be using in, albeit unintentionally, to mask bad smell?

Online webpunter

Indeed  :thumbsup:
Could be two morning creampies, sponger BF then pimp

This has to be in contention for 'Best one liner of the year' award.  :D :drinks:

Offline BobbyDazzler99

As has been said.
Probably best not to overthink stuff.

Then again. Do overthink stuff. Don’t get involved and invest the saved cash instead.

Working things out (as you do)
Doing just that I could have had a bigger villa in Spain. Took four holidays a year instead of three. Flown first class instead of business and driven  Ferraris instead of Porsches.
Bugger 😂

I don’t get it. Who’s trolling with the fake accounts? I’m lost here what did I miss?

Edit: ignore mate. Quoted wrong comment
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 06:35:14 pm by BobbyDazzler99 »

Online webpunter

Its at another level

For KT its effortless  :D

Offline BobbyDazzler99

That might help

I don’t get it. Who’s trolling with the fake accounts? I’m lost here what did I miss?

Offline lamboman

It's a game of percentages and the clown is actually on the right side of them in this case  :thumbsup:
Are you not clean and fresh first thing then Miss Wolf?
And the OP should be greatful he doesn't like sticking his tongue in girls asses,now that is a dilema.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
It's a game of percentages and the clown is actually on the right side of them in this case  :thumbsup:
And the OP should be greatful he doesn't like sticking his tongue in girls asses,now that is a dilema.
Any decent SP will be as clean and fresh for the last punter as they are for the first. Thinking they will be fresher for the first appointment in the morning is delusional, there's no guarantee the first punter is the first shag.

Offline shed

Indeed  :thumbsup:
Could be two morning creampies, sponger BF then pimp

An rimming the pimp after he had just discharged last night's Madras     :yahoo:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

I absolutely am, I'm clean for all my clients

KT however is in cloud cuckoo land as are you, if you think the 'super fit hotties' he punts don't have a BF or pimp having a go first,  let's face it a lot of girls don't start work till late morning or lunchtime  :rolleyes:

None of you have any idea what or who any of the SP's you book are doing in their own time  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 07:26:23 pm by MissWolf »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

KT however is in cloud cuckoo land as are you, if you think the 'super fit hotties' he punts don't have a BF or pimp having a go first,  let's face it a lot of girls don't start work till late morning or lunchtime  :rolleyes:

None of you have any idea what or who any of the SP's you book are doing in their own time  :dash:
And that's not counting if they start at 9.30 instead of 11 am to fit a regular in and there's the 11 o'clock thinking he's the first of the day.  :lol:

Offline lamboman

Good,and no we indeed don't but as I correctly said it's a game of percentages that's pretty obvious.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline BobbyDazzler99

That might help

I have just realised why you meant this
I replied to myself FFS.
I’m new to this & I accidentally pressed the wrong message to quote. Basically I clicked the quote towards the bottom of the comment rather than the top. Still finding my way round this site & genuinely made an error. Lol good spot still.

Offline itk

What’s everyone’s take?

If you’re worried about it all, punting isn’t for you. If you’re that worried the only way is to try and be the first punt of the day.

Offline king tarzan

If you’re worried about it all, punting isn’t for you. If you’re that worried the only way is to try and be the first punt of the day.

Exactly what my 🦊 analysis method taught me👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Stevelondon

😂😂😂.    Do people read threads before posting 😂

Offline alabama1

😂😂😂.    Do people read threads before posting 😂
Obviously not  :lol:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Offline Whiteknight

:lol: :thumbsup:

Offline BobbyDazzler99

:lol: :thumbsup:

:yahoo: Would be funny if that was the case and not just a genuine mstake in clicking the wrong quote which happened here. lol

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

:yahoo: Would be funny if that was the case and not just a genuine mstake in clicking the wrong quote which happened here. lol
Don't worry mate, we (the mods) know who you meant to reply to. It was pretty obvious to us when the post above your's by hendrix was talking about brushing teeth and your reply was talking about brushing teeth that you had clicked the wrong quote link.

Offline LLPunting

If you're genuinely worried about hygiene then pay the SP to shower with you at the start of your meeting and ensure you both have a good rinse out with mouthwash.

Better still pick an SP that likes to get into things in the shower.  If you're lucky she won't consider (you) douching her fanny (and arse) a chargeable extra.

Offline BobbyDazzler99

If you're genuinely worried about hygiene then pay the SP to shower with you at the start of your meeting and ensure you both have a good rinse out with mouthwash.

Better still pick an SP that likes to get into things in the shower.  If you're lucky she won't consider (you) douching her fanny (and arse) a chargeable extra.

That’s a shout haha.
I swear I have been looking for SPs who will shower but not found anyone yet. Will ask for this now.

Offline norwichfunseeker

That’s a shout haha.
I swear I have been looking for SPs who will shower but not found anyone yet. Will ask for this now.

Its great fun, but many dont like getting their hair wet. plus Id guess those with strong make up routines wouldn't partake either.
its always worth a cheeky ask.

Offline Markc

Never really thought about this but as many have said this hobby is not for the faint hearted sometimes.
I also make sure l am freshly shower, have brushed teeth and used mouthwash before l punt and hopefully
the SP has done the same. As l get older l am punting less and now only stick to two trusted regulars.

I was with one of them last week on a 3 hour session and first cum in her mouth and we where then lying on
the bed while l recovered and then l started to kiss her again before starting round 2 when l fucked her.

Offline Hobbit

What’s everyone’s take?

OMG! I never thought of this. Thank you for enlightening me. I definitely need to quit punting immediately.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online webpunter

Its defiantly  :rolleyes: what are you like ?  ;)

OMG! I never thought of this. Thank you for enlightening me. I definitely need to quit punting immediately.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cum_again

Meh…

When you’re into rimming you’re so far past that point that you’re past worrying to be honest  :crazy:  And always use mouth wash after.  Simple

Offline JustaPunter

Better hygiene

Aw, bless.

Offline JustaPunter

I have just realised why you meant this
I replied to myself FFS.
I’m new to this & I accidentally pressed the wrong message to quote. Basically I clicked the quote towards the bottom of the comment rather than the top. Still finding my way round this site & genuinely made an error. Lol good spot still.

Yeah, ok.

You clearly had a little conversation with yourself.

If you think you are the 1st multiple account bod to out yourself this way you are wrong, happens all the time.

Offline JustaPunter

Need to stop digging chap.

The reply was clearly a reply to your own quoted post.