Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Changing AW details  (Read 279 times)

Offline Supersub1234

Hello,  I changed my AW details as I was extremely naive when setting these up. I have now changed my name, number and email address. Am I right in assuming that SPs won’t be able to associate me with previous conversations or booking requests.  Any help will be invaluable and greatly appreciated

Offline Derrick101

Hello,  I changed my AW details as I was extremely naive when setting these up. I have now changed my name, number and email address. Am I right in assuming that SPs won’t be able to associate me with previous conversations or booking requests.  Any help will be invaluable and greatly appreciated

I believe WG's can trace user name history.  :hi:

Offline freeze44

I have a few AW profiles and a wg told me can see them! Think it's linked to the IP.

Offline Supersub1234

So does that mean there’s no use changing my number or email?

Offline freeze44

So does that mean there’s no use changing my number or email?

Not sure and hopefully someone will answer. All I was told that all previous bookings and feedback can be seen on all profiles if using same PC to create an account.

Offline Hurley

If your planning on starting a new AW account I believe in order not to have it link to your old account you need to use a different browser, close your old account and it disappears after a month and won’t be linked.