Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP with no verified or showing nationality on AW  (Read 260 times)

Offline mike63

I'd be grateful for any thoughts. I'm staying away from home soon, and made an appointment a couple of weeks in advance. I made a list of a few SPs from AW, searched UKP, left a couple of messages and then phoned one girl and arranged appointment. I knew from reviews that she was European, but couldn't remember seeing that on her AW profile. Checked, and 'nationality' is missing as is 'V' for verified member. Her latest UKP review is positive and only a couple of months old, the reviewer has about 10 varied reviews and a few hundred comments so seems reliable. Otherwise she has 4 positive and 2 neutral UKP reviews and her profile has been on AW for 5 years. Why would verification and nationality be missing?

Offline HornyWanderer

She might not have bothered to fill them in.
There are bits missing in my profile. I think I 'forgot' to put a picture on my profile... How many punters do?
Go by the reviews, trust your instincts, do a reverse image search etc.

Offline magnetico

I wouldn't worry about the lack of verification

Offline Analist

There are profiles where the provider deliberately puts in the wrong nationality ... You'd be surprised how many English or Welsh are Romanian. Brazilians are known to claim to be Spanish.
So, I wouldn't worry about the lack of nationality. Look at what the positives here and aw say, compare that with the neutrals, then make up your mind.