Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISHSWEDISH GIRL HERE - Nottingham  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Hunkyindian

Offline geoff 1171

I always assumed all vivastreet profiles were fake, some claim real photos (does that mean real photos of someone else!). I can't believe this profile is real, £80ph for someone FAF! Does anyone have experience of walking away when faced with B&S?

Offline badsin

I've walked on a few occasions, mainly when I first started. If they've got you there under false pretences, fuck em :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

It's 100% a fake profile. I must confess that I didn't walk away from Spanish Karla that was a B & A profile (reviewed as a negative) because she was still a hottie.

Offline NervousJ

ive walked a few times, mainly when they are taking the piss. I remember getting to a room at Jury’s Inn and was faced with some Romanian dwarf type.. it was comical...

I’ve also stayed if The B&S was fit.... I’m more inclined to walk these days..

Vivastreet is a minefield, so many stunning profiles, but you’re right, I always say to myself, would an absolute hottie be charging £60 per half hour in some shit hole suburb of
Nottingham..

Offline sireel

Same account also has an advert on there, looking for girls to join their agency.
Make of that what you will...

Offline Space Invader

I always try to remember - "If it looks or sounds too good to be true " - be prepared to do a runner -lol
I have NEVER had a good experience from Vivastreet - wouldn't trust them to sit the right way on a lavatory !   

Offline Simon_9000

I remember getting to a room at Jury’s Inn and was faced with some Romanian dwarf type.. it was comical...

Jury's Inn seems a popular place, heard of quite a few girls who use it. The hotel staff must know what's happening.

Offline Marshall93

I think she is fake!!!!!It’s kinda like 2 peoples sharing 1 account
And the price just gone up in 3/4 days

Offline RogerBoner

The hotel staff must know what's happening.

The jury's out on that one   :sarcastic:

Offline ir34