Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy Jo  (Read 2488 times)

Diplomat

About 8 years ago,I used to see the most sensuous blond girl in Birmingham, she lived in Lincs and worked in Brum during the week.  She must be pushing 50 now but she was the very best experience I've ever had

I wondered if anyone knows if she is still working

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
At last recollection, she was still working in Lincolnshire 3 to 4 years ago.

There's quite a few threads on her in the WM thread. Will dig them out for you.

Tip.... if you still have her contact number, google it and you will get quite a few leads with it.

Diplomat

Thanks for that CT, I didn't have much spare cash at the time so didn't see as much of her as I would liked, great girl who knew how to trigger things in a mans mind!

Offline Digger1965

Sammy was the best, her reverse CG was the best, would love to know her whereabouts now, although must be in fifties now.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sammy was the best, her reverse CG was the best, would love to know her whereabouts now, although must be in fifties now.

At last recollection, she was still working in Lincolnshire 3 to 4 years ago.

There's quite a few threads on her in the WM thread. Will dig them out for you.

Tip.... if you still have her contact number, google it and you will get quite a few leads with it.

Yes, must be touching 50s now.

What made the sessions even more intense was the fact that she loved Rev O, and strictly speaking, she had an agreement with her BF that she was not meant to offer it to punters, as only her BF was supposed to be allowed in on this, but absolutely loved it. Well, that's what she said to me  :yahoo: 

If you search for her deep enough on the net, including the other site, you should be able to dig her number out.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 10:00:01 am by CoolTiger »

Offline fkay

Try Vivastreet. There's a Sammy Jo in Spalding.