Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Desirable Chloe, Kent  (Read 5448 times)

tc

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hi all. If anyone has had any experience with this girl I'd be grateful for your opinion on her. I'm mainly drawn by the fact she does A Levels and her profile description.

Cheers

Offline Makkk1963

Saw her a Cpl  weeks ago based in standard hotel v v nice girl unbelievable tits much prettier than her pics fantastic oral and squirts if you get things right best value I've had in a long time

Offline tintin

she used to have bare back on her profile!

tc

Cheers Makkk. Does her description on her profile fit with your experience? She sounds filthy!

Offline Makkk1963

I would say so I love fisting and it's difficult to find an attractive British girl who's not a Bbw willing to,Chloe did didn't quite manage it though but she was more than willing try nice kissing great by and I'm sure she's v kinky given time

tc

Well that about says it all! I have this one lined up for now External Link/Members Only
but hoping I can get Chloe instead

Cheers again

Offline Badvicar

First time poster.

Tried to book Chloe as I was down in Chatham on business and seeing an old mate as a bonus. My AW emails were late in the day and missed out. Tried next day before I left to return home because I had the itch to see her, but had gone to plan B by the time Chloe got the AW email. I wish I'd waited half hour longer for her to read the email! I had looked at the other lady you mention but saw the AW alert for 2 days and wondered why the alert, so went elsewhere.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:28:33 pm by Badvicar »

tc

Hi. Where did you go to in the end? Any good?