Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any upcoming parties in East/west midlands?  (Read 2285 times)

debemezekwem

Looking for a good party with an hour drive from leicester. any suggestion?

sirbonkalot

The greedy girls team are doing one in West Brom in April and they have done one last month in Long Eaton but its a large style party link below
External Link/Members Only

The Hot Box in Northampton has a monthly party and has a day of parties coming up soon so look them up online for details,

LucieBee has a couple coming up soon in Mansfield but i believe they are well oversubscribed so good luck with getting a spot there but look out for the next one.
Keep an eye on these forums and the ones on UKE and you should find something as they seem to be getting more popular in the region at the moment so more girls may start to organise them.
happy Hunting

debemezekwem

thanks. i got the last spot with lucie bee :)

sirbonkalot

thanks. i got the last spot with lucie bee :)
lucky guy which time is if for ??

debemezekwem

debemezekwem

sirbonkalot

She has put the 12th in as an extra date due to the demand for the one on the 21st, i'm om the 3-4pm on 21st, i'm busy on 12th so can't make it unfortunately,

Offline Ianernshaw

There was one place on the 12th 3-4 when I looked at Luciebees page today, I've tried to book it, but sounds like I've got no chance

skyblueal

Online Crazydave

I'm booked in on 21st 3pm-4pm. Found out this week, that I might be away with business though, so waiting to find out next week. I'll give Lucie plenty of notice if I can't make it, so my place can go to someone worthy.

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

I'll be at the 11.00 party on the 12th and on the waiting list for the 21st.
Been deflecting work meeting requests on these dates for the past few weeks. :D

Offline fredhiggins

they look good parties but they are only an hour! should be more really.

Offline Chezzie John

I'm booked in for the 11pm party on the 12th so I'll see you again soon Eatsshootsandleaves  :drinks:

I've dropped out of the party on the 21st due to work  :(

Offline Cookiemonster82

I'm booked in for the 11am on 12th :yahoo:

Will be first one so little nervous :scare:

Seen lucie and Kylie before so hopefully will ease into it! Any tips guys?  :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

Just get stuck in and dont worry about us lot as we dont give a shit about cock sizes ect. The start can be nerve racking but just give yourself time to relax and it gets easy  :drinks:

Offline Picti

Just get stuck in and dont worry about us lot as we dont give a shit about cock sizes ect. The start can be nerve racking but just give yourself time to relax and it gets easy  :drinks:

Pretty much this. Concentrate on the WGs as that's why you're there. A lot of guys in group situations focus more on the other guys present and become preoccupied with that. It doesn't take much distraction to detract from arousal.

It also sounds like there's opportunity for some one on one attention if you need that to get used to the experience as you'll be able to hear but not see others. Enjoy.

Offline Ianernshaw

Woooo hooooo, I'm in tomorrow 3-4 fantastic, all the girls look incredible, I'm excited but nervous, it's my first time

skyblueal

See you tomorrow as well then Ian....      :thumbsup:

Offline Cookiemonster82

Thanks  :thumbsup: sure nerves will go when get down to it. Are the girls in different rooms then?

sirbonkalot

There are two rooms, one has a bed and the other a sofa, generally from my experience you just find a space with a girl and get I with enjoying yourselves, and sharing where appropriate with spit roasting etc
It can get a bit like a Roman orgy with bodies all over the place plus the girls(especially these ones) will get it on with each other whenever they get a chance as well, just don't be shy don't hog the girls and jump in wherever you see an opportunity and go with the flow, you will have a great time believe me. I'm in the afternoon one on the 21st so roll on next week,
Enjoy  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Ianernshaw

Thanks for all the advice, I bet the hour will fly by.

sirbonkalot

You will have to post a review as a newbie to parties so others can understand what it's like for the first time,

Offline Ianernshaw

The 3-4 gangbang was brilliant, I've written a review. I was dead nervous, but managed to fuck all 3 of them and cum 3 times

Offline bigrockcandy

So the guy who started the thread & confirmed attendance on here didn't turn up or let Lucie know ? That's unacceptable in anyone's book....good manners don't cost a penny.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ianernshaw

I believe that's right, she was trying to work out who it was at the end and that's the long and short of it, the guy who started the thread was a no show

Offline bigrockcandy

Well I'm sure he'll be blacklisted from any future parties....glad you enjoyed btw, I was there as Director of Operations in the morning  ! ;)

Offline the_special-one92

3-4party was great, hooked now and need to go back. Shane other guys let them down as its not fair on the girls or guys who they turned down because they were full.

sirbonkalot

The 3-4 gangbang was brilliant, I've written a review. I was dead nervous, but managed to fuck all 3 of them and cum 3 times
Good job, Glad you got over your nerves and enjoyed the experience, i'm sure you will keep going back for more now the nerves have passed.
piss poor performance from the no shows without any warning.

debemezekwem

not that it matters or anything but I have been in the hospital because I was involved in a semi-serious accident. Sorry i couldn't message. believe me i was looking forward to it. will explain personally to lucie when i get a chance

Offline Chezzie John

Accidents do happen but my dogs always used to eat my homework at School to. So its just a matter of whether you can gain that trust back  :)

Offline bigrockcandy

Accidents do happen but my dogs always used to eat my homework at School to. So its just a matter of whether you can gain that trust back  :)

+1

sirbonkalot

Check out the East Mids classifieds section of UKE  it is Party central at the moment !!! , Mandy, Pippa, and Lucie are all holding parties soon in the EM area !!! 

sirbonkalot

Pippa Knight and Mistress JJ parties are filling up fast guys , get in while you can :D :D :D

Offline Ianernshaw

I've made the grade again for Luciebees party 3-4 tomorrow, is anybody else going to this plug a pussy party?

Online Crazydave

I'm there. Look for the large, but devastatingly handsome bloke.

Offline Ianernshaw

You can recognise me by the sun tan, gained working in a condom mine, a physique  built by decades of, out of date Ryvitas and low calorie water in a dildo testing factory, which was a real pain in the arse and the out of date use by sticker on my todger. See you there, I'll wear a rose in me pecker, incase you miss me  :wacko:

Offline Dorsetpunter

Apparently there were a couple of cancellations today, unfortunately the message came too late for me to change my plans. Here's looking at May.