Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sending a photo  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Lincs.man1

What are your thoughts on being asked to send a photo of yourself prior to a meet via WhatsApp?

Offline Whiteknight

What are your thoughts on being asked to send a photo of yourself prior to a meet via WhatsApp?

No chance, but I know a few younger SP tends to do that whether for security or personal preference.  It's all BS   :thumbsdown:

Online RedKettle

Offline Dipper

My thoughts are that only the mentally unwell would agree to this.

Offline Crazydave

Would never send a photo. If the WG is worried about how the punter looks then she's in the wrong job. The reason we pay them is to overlook the fact we're hideous, mutant monstrosities.  :lol:

Offline Charmingthickdick

Would never send a photo. If the WG is worried about how the punter looks then she's in the wrong job. The reason we pay them is to overlook the fact we're hideous, mutant monstrosities.  :lol:

Everyone who contributes to this site are all beautiful people on the inside.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online myothernameis

Send them someone else's photo  :lol: :D :D

Offline glenmere

Many moons ago, I was asked to send a photo of myself which I duly did! A face pic..... & was told no I couldn't meet! ... The footie song you couldn't score in a brothel came to mind!

Offline Dipper

Many moons ago, I was asked to send a photo of myself which I duly did! A face pic..... & was told no I couldn't meet! ... The footie song you couldn't score in a brothel came to mind!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that’s one you don’t hear anymore sadly. Remember it well.  :drinks:

Offline Lincs.man1

Thanks chaps, reinforced my thoughts and subsequent actions when asked recently.

Offline Whiteknight

Thanks chaps, reinforced my thoughts and subsequent actions when asked recently.

Who's the SP?  Does she mention such special request on her profile?

Offline Hoping

If you send a total stranger a photo you don't know how it might get used in the future.  Don't do it.

Offline Ivorlongun

Send them a photo of a male model…….that’s what the Rommies do to us  :rose:

Offline NickyBobby

Once a photo of you is out there, you have no control over how it could be used. A definite no, not even on Snapchat because that can be screen shot too

I’ve never been asked but if they did, would only provide a very basic description, if I was minded to go ahead with the meet after that request

Offline hunkybc

Offline JD1

I did once, thankfully the girl still went ahead with the booking. :D

Although does feel a bit weird - if I wanted to be rejected by girls on the basis of my looks I’d stick to Tinder.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’d worry where my photo went next, walk matey to a sp that don’t ask, simple as that
Your open to being bribed and all sorts of shit

Offline Moby Dick

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 07:58:00 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Picti

If she has any stipulations (age, ethnicity, BMI, or whatever) on who she won't see then she can state those in her profile and punters will know where they stand.

I'd never send a photo though and don't see a reasonable or legitimate reason for that. You also lose control of the image and its potential uses.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I've got no problem sending a photo. Then again though, as I'm the spitting image of Brad Pitt, I often send pictures of him by mistake.
Realistically- why would anyone be that stupid?  Reverse image search and facial recognition apps make it a lot easier to track down real identities now.  If an SP is worried that you're uglier than a bulldog licking piss off a nettle, she's in the wrong job. If we were all amazingly handsome we'd just pick up girls in bars and save a lot of cash.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Send them a photo of a male model…….that’s what the Rommies do to us  :rose:
My snide WhatsApp has someone similar looking so they can have a look themselves.

Offline jsnsummer

.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: