Maybe it is just temporary

Offline rbtgrr

Yes i checked yesterday  and  website has dissappeard

Maybe it is just temporary

Nope.
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline badsin

Shame. I'd always quite rated Felines, as they tended to get attractive SP's, who offered reasonable value.
Business pressure of 2020 must of played a part I'm sure.
Hopefully the other option in Nottingham (VIP) won't prosper  :hi:

Offline Barabus

Offline kippydon

Will would  not trust  VIP the other i saw Midland Maidens,

Offline m@rk

Heard that it wasnt a nice place for the girls to work for, hence most of them leaving in a short space of time. Apparently a very bitchy place. Not sure if that was the owner or the other girls..  also heard they never washed the bath towels.... :scare:

Offline kippydon

I used Feline years a go and found that everything looked ok, nice aprtment , bit surprised if towels were not washed

Offline rbtgrr

I used Feline years a go and found that everything looked ok, nice aprtment , bit surprised if towels were not washed

I was surprised about that as I always had what looked like a clean towel
However I made an enquiry and it seems that they were not always so.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline SS72

One of the better agencies in a sparse lands of decent punts (and that includes Derby) Had an amazing punt with "Monica" a couple of years back. Decided to go back next pay day and she had left. Shame

Midlands Maidens used to be good but the last time I ordered a visit nobody turned up and the agency didn't have the decency to call to tell me the punt was off.

Probably going to have to travel to Birmingham or Sheffield for my next punt.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:31:12 pm by SS72 »

Offline kippydon

i once to MM and was years ago,  i found communication to be good , did not have aproblem

Offline SS72

They were great when Angleine was tha star player but you know one bad experience and all that. Might give them another go post lockdown

Offline kippydon

They were great when Angleine was tha star player but you know one bad experience and all that. Might give them another go post lockdown

Feline no longer exists

Offline SS72

Feline no longer exists

I thought you were talking about Midlands Maidens.

Offline kippydon

AH no , i was saying there are other agencies , and MM was one of them, now that Feline has shut

Offline SS72

AH no , i was saying there are other agencies , and MM was one of them, now that Feline has shut

Any personal recommendations?

Offline kippydon

Hi

there not many good agencies around in Nottingham, could try MM ,  there is VIP, but  i heard most of the pics on there are fake