Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO Extra after Arriving £20+  (Read 651 times)

Offline Thck2G

This mostly happens when visiting Europeans and Asian girls, when arriving say they charge extra for OWO, Alevels etc. While on the add it has all the services included. On top of that, they say only cum 2 times  :dash:. I think they are just trying to take advantage of the situation. Overall I think you should get your money's worth and girls who do this we should stop seeing.
Banned reason: Complete twat….
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Thck2G

This is more common with girls from Viva street as you can't leave feedbacks.
Banned reason: Complete twat….
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

This mostly happens when visiting Europeans and Asian girls, when arriving say they charge extra for OWO, Alevels etc.

You can add Brazilians to that list. Recently I had the request for extra money if I wanted to give RO
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Whore Master

You can add Brazilians to that list. Recently I had the request for extra money if I wanted to give RO

You should be getting money back!
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

You should be getting money back!

I would have preferred to have been told it wasn't available rather than it came at an extra cost
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Had this from a Rom last week, agreed owo included over the phone, arrived and she didn’t do at all, so my advice was going to be make sure it’s all confirmed in advance, but clearly that doesn’t work either with the,

Offline Picti

This mostly happens when visiting Europeans and Asian girls, when arriving say they charge extra for OWO, Alevels etc. While on the add it has all the services included. On top of that, they say only cum 2 times  :dash:. I think they are just trying to take advantage of the situation. Overall I think you should get your money's worth and girls who do this we should stop seeing.

They may just be hoping that you'll think with your cock and pay up since you've already made the effort to get there.  Alternatively the ad and telephone contact may be with a pimp, mamasan, maid who offers inaccurate information to get you there.

Either way I'd walk as a punt starting this way is probably just inviting other problems.

Offline Fac51

They may just be hoping that you'll think with your cock and pay up since you've already made the effort to get there.  Alternatively the ad and telephone contact may be with a pimp, mamasan, maid who offers inaccurate information to get you there.

Either way I'd walk as a punt starting this way is probably just inviting other problems.

+ 1 and always AVOID Roms !