Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britishkatie-x - Cardiff  (Read 1305 times)

Offline bolo79bm

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any intel on her? I weighing up my next and wondering whether I need to TOFTT....her AW feedback suggests she might be a risk though
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:53:11 pm by bolo79bm »

Offline HughJardon

Does anyone have any intel on her? I weighing up my next and wondering whether I need to TOFTT....her AW feedback suggests she might be a risk though

I think Indexing needs to be done on some of these reviews as there not showing up correctly below, saying that she does have 3 reports, none are favorable Bolo

Offline bolo79bm

I think Indexing needs to be done on some of these reviews as there not showing up correctly below, saying that she does have 3 reports, none are favorable Bolo

Thanks HJ. My hastiness meant I didn't see this in time....I so wish I did! Review to follow, suffice to say it will be consistent with her current record of being a piss poor WG.

Perhaps as HJ has said someone needs to look at indexing the unknowns bit better.

Online mr big

Seen her the other week in the city centre keep your money in your pocket it was rushed shit service and bigger than she says on AW profile

Offline bolo79bm

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 05:55:33 pm by bolo79bm »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I think the indexing (or lack of it) is a problem with the UKP system at present

Offline bolo79bm

Having considered the reviews, it appears she was initially holding herself out as Katie-louisex as early as November 2019 and is now, 1 month later, holding herself out as Britishkatie-x. Given 3 of her most recent reviews are not favourable, all of which seem to have been in November 2019, the name change suggests she realised Katie-louisex reputation was not doing her favours.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 06:50:24 pm by bolo79bm »

Online mr big

Her policy is quicker u cum the better save your hard earned
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 08:57:18 pm by mr big »

Offline wello123

Waste of money. She is not worth it. All the above comments are correct and never seen a British girl in the game as rude as her. 

Offline Ricky Ticky

This is all good to know, I was meant to met her yesterday but she cancelled as I was one my way saying she forgot she had already booked someone at that time, I did guess that was code for, got a longer booking but at least I know not to try again now.

Offline justalad

This is all good to know, I was meant to met her yesterday but she cancelled as I was one my way saying she forgot she had already booked someone at that time, I did guess that was code for, got a longer booking but at least I know not to try again now.
With the feedback provided and the posts above, surprised you were prepared to make a booking.

Shit service, cancelling on punters and inaccurate photos I’d say her phone will soon go dusty.

Offline Ricky Ticky

I’d made the cardinal sin of just looking on AW and not cross referencing here. Got away with this time but could have been costly!