Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SWEET CANDY (North Action)  (Read 3279 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
FK
Kissing
OWO
CIM
Tit Wank
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour (spent 1 hour).

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is good but she didn't understand some words. Post code and where to park was text to me.

Location: Clean and small flat, parking could be an issue (pay and display @ station) had to park in a permit zone; 5 min's walk away Tube = North Acton, same block SweetLucySweet but different floors.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't show her face, has a bit of a belly (not big but visible when bent over) but she has a nice face in person.

The girl:
blonde size 10, 5.4" early 30's, real tits.

Plus + No clock watching and ok to speak with. 2 pops in the hour. Phone rung during the punt, she didn't look it (more focused on me and not the phone)

Neutral: A little slow at first, BJ was mostly head.

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamLP

:thumbsup:
One of the better punts I've had recently. Haven't been successful re-booking her. Glad you eventually got a booking as I know you tried a few times before.

mrhappypants

With xAleksandrax there are a few hotties working this same area.  Thanks for the review Don.

Dave

UberX

Well done Don. I am glad that you enjoyed Candy.

:)

Offline The_Don

:thumbsup:
Glad you eventually got a booking as I know you tried a few times before.

Thanks.

I called on the off chance (as had no replies from my plan A and B @ that time) she picked up first time and I confirmed a booking.
Later that day I also punted plan A and B (delayed replies but I was up for it)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:43:56 am by The_Don »

west8

You inadvertently titled this thread just right: North Action

:drinks:

LL

You inadvertently titled this thread just right: North Action
A Freudian slip no doubt!
Good review The_Don.  I think she's awesome - my favourite right now (even though I've only seen her once!).

Offline maxgeezer

Thanks for the review. Very tempted. Just a bit wary because I haven't  seen her face and worried I may not like it. On par with Xena? I guess it is the newbie nervousness  in me!
Anyone have any experience of foot fetish from her? Any good?

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review. Very tempted. Just a bit wary because I haven't  seen her face and worried I may not like it. On par with Xena? I guess it is the newbie nervousness  in me!
Anyone have any experience of foot fetish from her? Any good?

Not tried food fetish (with her)

As for looks, each to their own. I can tell you I found her a good looking girl (in person). But more important (to me) service was good  :thumbsup: 

Would I recommend her yes

If you do punt her please do a review?  :hi:

Offline LEOJONTY

I have visited candy recently . I have a feeling I have seen a different girl. THE for I have seen I size 8. small and SHAGGY boobs. HOWEVER she provided a good service. SHE mentioned there is another girl working with her. :wackogirl:

Offline punk

did she have some faded stretch marks on her stomach?

Offline bestbefore

She did when I saw her last year.

Offline punk

She did when I saw her last year.

yes thats the one, dont remember her having saggy tits, may be leo saw some one else.

Offline punk

UberX

Yes she had when I saw her recently.

UberX

The other girl is joanna

External Link/Members Only

So she actually works with Candy? Looks like she got a flatmate because when I saw Candy she told me she works alone here.

Offline punk

So she actually works with Candy? Looks like she got a flatmate because when I saw Candy she told me she works alone here.

strange i saw joanna in the same flat as candy unless candy moved on?

Offline maxgeezer

Went today..Don a review is imminent. I can confirm it was her that i saw. She said had a flatmate who was not there  at yhe time. Good punt though

Offline The_Don

Went today..Don a review is imminent. I can confirm it was her that i saw. She said had a flatmate who was not there  at yhe time. Good punt though

Looking forward to the review.  :drinks: