Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sweet Candy, Ordsall  (Read 1076 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline aquilla

Hot Sweet Candy, Ordsall
October 2023
£80 for 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only

Sent an SMS asking about her availabilty later the same day and was delighted to get a quick positive reply back. All comms by SMS. Told to park on Macdonald's carpark and text for further instructions on arrival. All went seamlessly.

She's in a modern apartment, clean and tidy and fit for purpose. I was greeted behind the door and after the money was sorted I was offered a shower, which I declined as I'd just had one 20 minutes previously.

We started with a kiss and a grope which was a very good start. She then started to undress me which always gets me going, especially when they undo the belt and unzip the trousers. OWO soon followed, then onto the bed for RO, 69, facesitting then protected sex in mish. Plenty of kissing throughout. This was so nice that I soon came while inside her, which is unusual for me these days. It was only about 20 minutes in so she offered me a massage but I opted for a cuddle instead while we chatted.

Shower offered again which I declined. Back out on the half hour, very happy.

Candy is a stunning girl with a fabulous body and a superb attitude. Her tits are obviously fake and she's had some lip work done, but not excessivly. She was very pleasant and welcoming throughout and gave a first class service. Excellent value these days at £80/half hour.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Logitech

Great review - I love it when they unbuckle/undress you. I can remember Candy doing this on my visits.