Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sweet Candy - Manchester  (Read 1569 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline furnesspunter

Apologies for the long review, this is my first one, and it has been a few months since my booking, it was within the last 6 months though so hopefully still counts as valid. This is as true a relation of the events as I can manage.

I was in Manchester in May and had planned to a meeting with lucy361, everything was booked, however due to circumstances out of my control on my end, things fell through and I had to cancel Lucy with short notice.

Lucy: External Link/Members Only

(With regards to Lucy I have to say we had excellent communication in the weeks before the booking and would probably have had a great time. She was very understanding of my cancellation and I am disappointed I could not see her.)

Stayed in the Ibis in Salford Quays and after booking in decided that after my setback, I was going to fuck, and I was going to see almost anyone who was available, so got back on AW and searched within a mile of the postcode. Up popped Candy, who looked to be within a few minutes walk and had the green light on, and was £100 for the hour. Checked on here and read some good reviews which made my mind up.

Text her asking if she was free in the afternoon expecting either no response or some bullshit, but to my surprise she responded almost immediately asking what time I wanted. I worked out how long it would take me to get ready and get there, (gave myself about 45 minutes) asked for an hours booking and she immediately text saying yes and told me the exact address. Almost around the corner.

After a shower and a freshen up, I waited until I thought it would take about 5 minutes to walk there. Took quicker than I thought to get to the gate, but when I phoned her she was ready with the code and how to get to her, which she also text to me. Excellent points on communication and did not leave me lurking around.

Found the apartment easily, one knock and she opened the door.

I'd worried a little in the way over that she might be disappointing, but for no reason, she was very pretty and I was a very happy chappy.

Showed me to the room, we did the paperwork, and she popped out quickly to stash the cash. Felt like there was somebody else in the apartment, but aside from normal apprehension, it didn't overly bother me.

When she came back, a little chat to break the ice before she asked if I liked to kiss, which I do :-) we stood kissing and my hands wandered all over her body, I helped her undress, and she slipped my cock out, and she was on her knees in front of me with my cock in her mouth. I hadn't even taken my shoes off at this point, so after I stripped, I joined her on the bed, laid down and we kissed for a while, worked my way down her body and started paying her some attention. No fingers inside but I could play with her clit and she seemed to enjoy my tongue, and did play with herself during this, I get the feeling if I'd been more determined I might have made her cum, but I'm a greedy man and so she started again on my cock with some very good oral without.

Well, I'm a fan of a naked blonde with her mouth around my dick, and she certainly did not disappoint on this count. Didn't take long before I was ready to pop. I asked where, she asked where I wanted to, I asked if I could finish in her mouth, and she gladly took what must have been a fairly big load before popping off to dispose of it. Did not begrudge her that, as she didn't advertise swallowing. Only regret about that is I didn't stand up for it or ask her to show me the load, but it's difficult to think straight sometimes.

Soon she came back and helped me clean up, and I think this is where she gave me a massage while we had a nice chat, about why I was in Manchester, about her plans for the day and her upcoming holiday. She lay next to me, and we cuddled for a bit before she started kissing me again, played with my cock, and asked me if I wanted another go.. well, I was certainly in the mood for a round 2 so a little more oral, on with a condom and she rode me like a champ. A hot blonde on my cock is always exciting, so without shame, it didn't take me long to fill the bag. Cleaned up again, and some more pillow talk.

I'd kept an eye on the time and I think I'd been just a shade under an hour before I started to get dressed. I used the bathroom, made my excuses and left after a quick kiss.

Conclusions:

Good looking European blonde.

Profile pics were accurate, and I think services were accurate too. Friendly and communicative. Good contact, could have been balls deep in her within about half an hour if I hadn't needed a shower. Location was good, near a tram stop and the bedroom was clean, tidy, and comfortable. Didn't see anything else of the apartment except the bathroom. As I said there was probably somebody else in the apartment, but we were undisturbed, I didn't hear any voices, and frankly a woman needs to feel safe so it didn't bother me.

Price was spot on for an enthusiastic, petite blonde for an hour.
Kissing was not dfk but was more than pecs on the lips, if that makes sense?

She seemed to enjoy the whole encounter, and never made me feel unwelcome or unattractive. Did not feel rushed or as if she tried to hasten the experience. She appreciated that I was punctual, well groomed and knew what I wanted. Very tactile.

Very clean, lovely body, and very pretty. Would definitely see again.

Saw her on a Saturday afternoon in early May
1 hour booking
£100

Candy: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 10:18:13 pm by furnesspunter »

Offline frankc

Thats a great first review Pal, welcome to the forum.

Offline furnesspunter

Thanks.

Full disclosure I've been signed up for a while but punting opportunities are very rare and most times I try and plan something it never works out. Candy was one that thankfully did, especially after the morning I'd had that day...

Got another review from July in the east midlands up my sleeves but going to write that one up tomorrow night hopefully.

Offline Kool Keef

Yep, fine review that, I've seen Candy myself, a sexy Euro MILF imo & that BJ she gives is top notch  :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

I've seen Candy myself, a sexy Euro MILF imo & that BJ she gives is top notch  :thumbsup:

Agree with that, Ive seen her half a dozen times, never had a bad punt

Offline furnesspunter

Well if you guys saw her before I did and reviewed her, all I can say is thank you, made my afternoon delightful.

Offline samneil15

Yep, fine review that, I've seen Candy myself, a sexy Euro MILF imo & that BJ she gives is top notch  :thumbsup:

She certainly wasn't in the MILF category when I first saw her KK - But I guess her age would make her so now .

Good to know she still provides a good service.

Offline Kool Keef

She certainly wasn't in the MILF category when I first saw her KK - But I guess her age would make her so now .

Good to know she still provides a good service.

She's definitely in her 30s imo so that's MILF material in my book Sam  ;)

Offline samneil15

She's definitely in her 30s imo so that's MILF material in my book Sam  ;)

Yeah you're right KK - What I was insinuating was that she wasn't in her 30's when I first saw her lol - She's younger than me that's for damn sure

Offline Kool Keef

Yeah you're right KK - What I was insinuating was that she wasn't in her 30's when I first saw her lol - She's younger than me that's for damn sure

:thumbsup:

Offline furnesspunter

Still find it difficult to understand that as you get older, a woman that you would once have considered a milf is now the same age or younger than you.