Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SWEET CANDY - Manchester / Salford Quays  (Read 2237 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Happy to report a positive visit to this lovely Polish Lass

External Link/Members Only

MEET:

1 hour incall £100

VENUE:

A modern, clean apartment located to the SW of the city, there is a tram stop within a few hundred meters literally, discrete entrance and an ATM very close just incase

HOT SWEET CANDY:

Candy's attractive, age is most likely accurate at 33, maybe a touch older but I'm crap with ages, I'd agree with her own description as a shapely size 10, nice boobs and it's her in the picture who you will meet, some pics maybe air brushed slightly but it is her who comes to the door, I'd be surprised if you were disappointed, I wasn't!

COMS:

A few txt messages a couple of days prior, all replied to very promptly, and a phone call on the day with final directions to the door, very good imo

MEET:

I made my way over by tram, txt then she called to guide me in. I was greeted at the door by a pretty blonde haired lady, in a short revealing LBD, candy looked hot!
Settled up, freshened up, and was shown to the bedroom, some polite chit chat along with me clarifying the do's n don'ts or what may get me a black eye LoL  :lol:
Straight into some really good DFK dress and knickers removed, onto the bed more kissing and exploring, I was in a "ladies 1st" mood so did RO on candy, all lovely and fresh and she seemed to enjoy my efforts, I was then the benefactor of a really slow an sensual BJ although I do prefer them with a bit more vigor (I'll ask next time) I'm not complaining mind it was nice. We then did more kissing, into a 69 then more oral for me before she rubbered me up and straddled me, really good CG ,then nice mish again with really good kissing and finally doggy!
Unfortunately I didn't/couldn't finish but it wasnt for both our efforts trying and I had a good time, was looked after and went back to the tram smiling !

PROS:

Friendly lass, pretty, great kisser, converses well in English, not a clock watcher, all services provided with enthusiasm, GVFM

CONS:

None

VERDICT:

My one and only visit with Candy to date, But not for any other reason than I've been seeing a few other new ladies and my regs but I'd see her again for certain! Good GFE

goldwing1

I`ve punted her, and I agree, excellent value and everything is spot on.

Online Bustydusty

When I first met her I thought she was a bit cold despite great owo and kissing but have seen her since a few times and she’s been great