Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty Nadine (Kensington W8)  (Read 1613 times)

1 review(s) for Beauty Nadine (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline MrDog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall
1hr - £100
Location - Just off of Kensington Church Street W8

Was due a bad punt due to taking a few too many un-tested and un-reviewed punts recently and this one was just very disappointing.
Profile is somewhat accurate, pictures have been heavily airbrushed, but its the same girl.
Veri pics are notoriously poor (ie they are as glamorous as mug shots, i do love the  fact that most of them write the date and their AW profile # on the back of the flat rental agreement!)
Anyway comms were very good, met at the door by her friend/flatmate hotxxxeveline External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, who told me to be quiet as we go up.She has a really peachy arse which she saw me staring at in the mirror as I followed her up (she smiled).
Into the room where Nadine came in. Not offered a shower.
She looked alright, really good tits must be a d cup (not silicone), not slim but not overweight, a good size 10 erring towards a 12, she hugs and kisses me and I thought ok shes good to go.
After the money exchange she comes back in and says, cim extra, owo extra, anal extra, you want anything else? I said no I don't want any extras, but you should have told me before taking the money, anyway she got on the bed with a condom in hand, straight into covered oral which was dreadful.
No FK, which in hindsight wasn't a bad thing as her teeth are pretty poor and no doubt 'an extra.'
Sex in a couple of positions, she does have a really good arse for doggy and the tits are great to hang onto.
Moved into missionary, and held onto those big pillowy tits, popped my load and round one was over and I was pushed out before Id even finished with the after tremors of coming!
Cleaned up and she goes out for a minute or two. Comes back in and offers a massage, I say ok,  thinking to myself  that I should have just had a wank and saved myself a tonne.
Anyhow the massage was shit (all of 5 minutes of it), and I now have what feels like half a pint of oil on my back , she says turn over, and before I know it she's trying to bag the little fella up (he hasn't recovered from round one all of 8 minutes ago), I said i'm not ready yet. I look at my watch and I've been in just over 30mins. I know that this is going to be a wasted 30 mins but she goes down again trying to suck me off. Normally Id have let the wg try and use her technique to get me going again, but hers was pretty bad so after about 5 mins I say its not happening. I look at the condom and it had had the life sucked out of it !!!
Get dressed, and left.
Total time spent was actually 38mins as my watch was fast !
I know when a wg is taking the piss and not into it and unfortunately she is one of these. Good arse, good tits, pretty with her mouth shut, but hey I wouldn't return, not even to see her peach arsed mate, onwards and upwards.
May the punting gods look upon me nicely on my next punt.

Offline The_Don

After the money exchange she comes back in and says, cim extra, owo extra, anal extra, you want anything else? I said no I don't want any extras, but you should have told me before taking the money, anyway she got on the bed with a condom in hand, straight into covered oral

Also note the profile currently list BB

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 06:07:46 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Anyway comms were very good, met at the door by her friend/flatmate hotxxxeveline External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, who told me to be quiet as we go up.She has a really peachy arse which she saw me staring at in the mirror as I followed her up (she smiled).

Offline MrDog

Indeed so, but I bet she doesn't even do half of whats on her likes list, if she even knows what's on her likes list in the first place.
Nevertheless a careless bit of oversight on my behalf for not looking closely enough.

Offline MrDog

I was too busy looking at the same photoshoot background for these two.

Offline The_Don

Indeed so, but I bet she doesn't even do half of whats on her likes list, if she even knows what's on her likes list in the first place.
Nevertheless a careless bit of oversight on my behalf for not looking closely enough.

Most punters have been there, including me!

Still we try and some times its the

That can make a difference   :hi:

Offline Fully Sated

Mr Dog thank you for this review. I can see why you were tempted. Please include photos in future reviews, (I shall do so myself) as The Legend that is, The Don has advocated. Photos are particularly useful with negatively reviewed girls I think that these service providers or their pimps tend to be more likely to bait and switch or change names/profiles in the future. Better luck next time.

Offline Moneyd

As much as I feel your pain mate I'm kinda tempted by Eveline.

She's in Mayfair today which is where I work.

You said she had a peachy arse. Did she look fit in general. Was her face nice and did it look like she had decent tits?

Cheers

Offline MrDog

Name change and veri pic removed, but no doubt still the same lack lustre crappy service.

paulelite1

Name change and veri pic removed, but no doubt still the same lack lustre crappy service.

External Link/Members Only

new profile she got now. Was this the girl you saw that was crappy service?

SamyWestLdn

Eveline is now in Bayswater, I guess her mates too. Had a try "Quickie" with her, gorgeous girl, kinda cold attitude, took some time to make her smile, OW and sex was good.

Offline MrDog

External Link/Members Only

new profile she got now. Was this the girl you saw that was crappy service?

Yep thats her.
Heavily photo-shopped, I actually saw her a couple of weeks ago on the street. I was parking up just off Bayswater Rd to go and see Eveline and saw a dodgy looking Romanian Sergei in a red tracksuit on a mobile just outside the block where I was going, he was shouting down the phone and obviously not in a good mood, so I just sat and watched and then I got a text saying I would have to wait 30 mins sorry(Id just seen a punter go in so back to back  bookings). Anyway, two mins after I said don't bother I'm leaving, up trots Nadine  to the block of flats and Sergei gives her a right mouthful, and a few get upstairs type arm gestures and she was off and he then got in a car drove off. Then I get another text saying my friend is free now baby !
Needless to say I wont see either of these. Firstly, she's not good at what she does, and Eveline pissed me about with times and does back to back bookings. £100 saved !

SamyWestLdn

Nadine's photos may be photo-shopped, but not Eveline's ones.

I have to say Eveline is very beautiful, young slim with nice arse and boobs. I saw her with no make up at all, and she doesn't need it to look stunning.