Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tits in TCM  (Read 2482 times)

Online sparkus

Walking around Chinatown, as you do, I often see Chinese women walking around (no surprise there) but ones who probably tip the scale at size 12 or 14 and have bowling balls for tits and skittles for legs.  You never see these women working in TCM shops, why? I have to say, they're more my type.

I like others on here am a veteran of the TCM shops in the West End and tend to know where the larger/bustier women can be found i.e. Isabella (Everwell), Shirley (Sante, though just busty really) and now the aptly named Nono of Be Health.  Then again, perhaps I don't.

So, come on lads, where can the more chunky Chinese staff be found, the ones with the sweater puppies rather than the trim waists?

Offline pinkeye

Of those three is Nono the plumpest with the biggest jugs?

Offline rebelsurge

Of those three is Nono the plumpest with the biggest jugs?

Yes no contest (have sampled all three)
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Online sparkus

Three who all work within half a mile of each other and may even know each other!

Hence why I often TOFTT further afield in non-descript London Boroughs, hopeful of what I mentioned above. None yet...

Offline hawai5o

Rose  at Hong Hang or something( ex Ever Well) 9 Little Newport St . Not very good HR but she let me touch her playing with her clitty ,clothes off and all for £30 on a second visit .

Online sparkus

Rose  at Hong Hang or something( ex Ever Well) 9 Little Newport St . Not very good HR but she let me touch her playing with her clitty ,clothes off and all for £30 on a second visit .

Have met: bit of a gut and needs to tone down the make up a notch.