Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Kinky Nicky_  (Read 982 times)

4 review(s) for _Kinky Nicky_ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ramone78

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Spent a very pleasant 45 or so minutes with Nicky yesterday
Comms were by Text and excellent, her place is easy to find on a quiet(ish) Street in Stoke, plenty of parking on the road outside although I opted to park a street away and approach on foot, she answered the door immediately and shown into the cleanest neatest working Flat I've ever been in.
Definitely the Girl in the Pics, although perhaps a little larger in the Girth so maybe the pictures are old or shopped ? Paperwork out the way slightly limited English but ok
Offered a Shower not needed as I'd had one prior to traveling, she insisted upon hand and Mouth Wash - Supplied in her immaculate Shower room.
All I wanted was a Massage DFK and OWO.
Onto the Bed tongue straight down my throat, on worries there with DFK, gave me a fantastic Blow Job kept moving up to kiss then sucked Nipples on the way back down, bit of a break as I was close to popping (she did offer two pops for the price £90.00) but not sure I would manage a second . She put on a nice toy show making herself come wile I gently fucked her mouth.
Then back to me I soon shot a weeks worth into her willing mouth which she promptly swallowed - No fuss.
Offered a massage for the remainder of the hour , but declined as I struggle with making smalltalk in broken English.
Definitely worth a Punt Anals on offer for an additional £30.00
Yes I know should have put in West Mids  :dash:

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:06:08 am by Ramone78 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have alerted the mods, requesting them to move the review to West Mids Section.