Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Perfection Vs Aldi  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Tumbling Dice

Saw she was available yesterday so sent a text. No reply at all so thought bugger this, I’m not being dicked about so took my £60 and went to Aldi and bought 8 bottles of wine. Lined them all up in my wine fridge and had a wank instead. Think I came out of that ok or am I just getting too old to chase young girls  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

A difficult question to answer. There were probably other good punts on offer but you went straight for the supermarket.

I suppose it depends how old you feel and how many bottles you went through. And how you felt after.

If you want to pay to fuck a good looking woman in Cardiff who performs no matter how old you are, you’ve got options. Some good ones too.

Offline PMAC123

She's fine as hell thanks for making me aware lol

Offline tailsign01

Lol I think you made a very sensible choice! Fair play!

Offline winkywanky

My local Aldi has some very cute and friendly check-out girls who always give a big smile.

Very worthy of consideration, although no chance for me because I'm old enough to be their dad (/grandad!  :scare:).

Offline Proton

My local Aldi has some very cute and friendly check-out girls who always give a big smile.

Very worthy of consideration, although no chance for me because I'm old enough to be their dad (/grandad!  :scare:).
A little bit of friendly banter each time you see a particular female, can work wonders trust me ;)  :D  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

They normally tell me to bogof.

Oh no, that's in Tesco's of course...

Offline neil_williams

Saw she was available yesterday so sent a text. No reply at all so thought bugger this, I’m not being dicked about so took my £60 and went to Aldi and bought 8 bottles of wine. Lined them all up in my wine fridge and had a wank instead. Think I came out of that ok or am I just getting too old to chase young girls  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only
im finding it hard to be bothered with punts lately and personaly im getting to the stage where id rather stay in and crack open a bottle. BUT last night i went for my first ever massage almost decided to cancel as i couldnt be arsed to drive. bloody glad i went.

Offline Proton

im finding it hard to be bothered with punts lately and personaly im getting to the stage where id rather stay in and crack open a bottle. BUT last night i went for my first ever massage almost decided to cancel as i couldnt be arsed to drive. bloody glad i went.

It's good to get out occasionally and enjoy ones self...... BUT where did you enjoy this massage, would be nice to know  :drinks:
   Was it >>>> External Link/Members Only   :unknown: