Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ninian Park Road- Warning - bad experiences  (Read 1321 times)

Offline andy6969

First review:
Rang the phone yesterday no one answer, call back after 10min and book around 12pm for massage.

Park my car along Wells St, knock the door no one answer and go back to car grab my mobile phone.
Saw a women came out from house at Wells street keep watching on me, I thought she didn’t like me park my car front her house,and I move my car to another place.

Once I parked my car look at rear view mirror that women take a photo of my car and starting to calling.
Drive off and go to Leckwith Road McDonald.

Offline snaitram99

I assume you mean the old hairdresser shop in Ninian Park Road so have corrected the spelling. Isn't the parking round there mainly residents so taking pics might have been more related to parking? I have been there once without noticing anyone observing but went on foot (and it was raining!)

Is this really a review since nothing happened?

Offline houseboot

Is this really a review since nothing happened?

Yes.

If he made a booking, turned up and no one answered then it's a valid Negative Review.

Not particularly well written but, as a warning to others, it has value.

Needs a link though to website or advert.

I don't agree with it being moved from Review to Discussion.

There was a similar post which was moved from Discussion to Review today to ensure others saw the warning. This is similar but has been moved the other way. Why Scutty?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 10:42:19 pm by houseboot »

Offline scutty brown

Yes.

If he made a booking, turned up and no one answered then it's a valid Negative Review.

Not particularly well written but, as a warning to others, it has value.

Needs a link though to website or advert.

I don't agree with it being moved from Review to Discussion.

There was a similar post which was moved from Discussion to Review today to ensure others saw the warning. This is similar but has been moved the other way. Why Scutty?

Why? Simple.
No identifiable service provider. You can't realistically review someone who hasn't been identified.

The post that James promoted to a review identified the offending profiles
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 10:56:20 pm by scutty brown »

Offline houseboot

andy6969 we need a name and link to 're-instate this to a Review.

Offline snaitram99

It's the Gumtree ad posted by someone called Ginger, previous thread Ginger massage in Canton. Sure Goldfinch will be along with the link soon.  :rolleyes:

OP may not have got a name for the current girl. I get that a booking was made, but as a review it is more of the nosy neighbours than anything else. Maybe just add "Warning" to the title?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 11:08:23 am by snaitram99 »

Offline houseboot

It's the Gumtree ad posted by someone called Ginger, previous thread Ginger massage in Canton. Sure Goldfinch will be along with the link soon.  :rolleyes:

"Massage studio", is it a shop or a flat?

Offline snaitram99

"Massage studio", is it a shop or a flat?

It's a shop, similar to Tudor St. Harmony or Newport Charles St., except it still has the signage for former hairdresser.