Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff Asians...  (Read 5767 times)

Offline Carlingg

Anyone have anything to report on this weeks offerings at Richmond Road or Pomeroy Street? Not visited for a week or two......

Offline secret_man

Sat here wondering the same thing. If i can get out this evening i will take one for the team i think ;)

Offline Corus Boy

Sat here wondering the same thing. If i can get out this evening i will take one for the team i think ;)

Well done sir!

All I can add is additional confusion;

I had a text from the old Claude Road/Newport Road shop.  They are open again in their new location after their flood damage has been repaired.  I received a text today but no details of the girl.

Offline walshy101

news to me a shop on richmond road i just know about ambassadors or is it a private house with a girl off aw

Offline Corus Boy

news to me a shop on richmond road i just know about ambassadors or is it a private house with a girl off aw

It's a private house.

Offline walshy101

does it have multiple girls and whats the prices like dont live to far so might have to give it a try one day

Offline Corus Boy

does it have multiple girls and whats the prices like dont live to far so might have to give it a try one day

Usually there is only one girl.

Rates £50/£60 for 30 minutes.
And £90/£100 for an hour.

The fee is paid to the girl when you go into the room, she will quickly pass this onto the maid.

There will be extras that you pay to the girl.  OWO is usually £10 extra, other extra services depend on the girl, do not believe anything that the Receptionist tells you on the phone.

Offline walshy101

thanks could you pm the number, is this a 24 hour operation,

Offline Corus Boy

thanks could you pm the number, is this a 24 hour operation,

I don't think any of them are 24 hour opening.

Normally something like 10am to Midnight, Seven days a week and the girls change on Monday.

I don't have the numbers to hand but if you search AW for Cardiff, you'll find them.

Offline ledley

Gents avoid Pomeroy this week, Singapore girl who I have seen before, shit service, ugly and does virtually nothing on the likes list.

I have not been to newport rd/st peters or richmond this week but I called and got the below descriptions:

Newport/st peters - Chinese, size 8, D cups, 24yo
Richmond - HK, size 8, B cups, 24yo

Although that is as per the women who answer the phone.

I ill probably visit later this week but has anyone been to verify yet? Secret man, taking one for the team yet? haha  :drinks:

Offline secret_man

Gents avoid Pomeroy this week, Singapore girl who I have seen before, shit service, ugly and does virtually nothing on the likes list.

I have not been to newport rd/st peters or richmond this week but I called and got the below descriptions:

Newport/st peters - Chinese, size 8, D cups, 24yo
Richmond - HK, size 8, B cups, 24yo

Although that is as per the women who answer the phone.

I ill probably visit later this week but has anyone been to verify yet? Secret man, taking one for the team yet? haha  :drinks:

:dash: the mrs been on me like frickin glue all week and still haven't managed to visit! Not once have i been able to think of a good excise to dissapear!!  All this legal consensual relationship "lovemaking" is starting to mess with my emotions ;)

Tomorrow is the day i think!

Amyway led good to see you back after your punting overload!

Offline secret_man

Ok.... I really wanted to go to taff embankment after Ledleys review but i opted for Richmond road simply as i was in the area etc. anyway, as per my life; funny story!

Now the lady there this week qualifies more than ever for "do not listen to the receptionist". She was not a 20 year old size 8 chinese lady etc etc. she looked more like mid to late 30's, fair body for age, not a looker but as i explained before i am not the most confident when it comes to walking.

Anyway, she was friendly enough... Back to the days of taking your clothes and shoes off for you etc before a massage. It was pleasant bit no pressure at all - more that tickly all over technique. Anyway, here is the funny part... She reached over for some oil and before i had the chance to say "no oil please maaaaaam, i have to go home to my mrs" she was knuckle deep in my ringo milking the prostate!!! I was taken aback to say the least... Before i knew it she is sliding underneath and tromboning the old boy. I couldn't even have had time to fully become aware of what was happening before i was emptying by the bucketload all over her hand and yes gentlemen... All over that red blanket that we all know so well!!! Lets hope the cleaners are working!

Anyway..... I can hardly complain... I didn't scream rape and i was hardly unhappy but i would say it was 15 mins max. Worth it just for the craic of telling the story.

I do get myself in some funny ones.

Anyway... Perhaps leave Richmond this week unless you wish to lay in my wet patch!

Offline ledley

Ok.... I really wanted to go to taff embankment after Ledleys review but i opted for Richmond road simply as i was in the area etc. anyway, as per my life; funny story!

Now the lady there this week qualifies more than ever for "do not listen to the receptionist". She was not a 20 year old size 8 chinese lady etc etc. she looked more like mid to late 30's, fair body for age, not a looker but as i explained before i am not the most confident when it comes to walking.

Anyway, she was friendly enough... Back to the days of taking your clothes and shoes off for you etc before a massage. It was pleasant bit no pressure at all - more that tickly all over technique. Anyway, here is the funny part... She reached over for some oil and before i had the chance to say "no oil please maaaaaam, i have to go home to my mrs" she was knuckle deep in my ringo milking the prostate!!! I was taken aback to say the least... Before i knew it she is sliding underneath and tromboning the old boy. I couldn't even have had time to fully become aware of what was happening before i was emptying by the bucketload all over her hand and yes gentlemen... All over that red blanket that we all know so well!!! Lets hope the cleaners are working!

Anyway..... I can hardly complain... I didn't scream rape and i was hardly unhappy but i would say it was 15 mins max. Worth it just for the craic of telling the story.

I do get myself in some funny ones.

Anyway... Perhaps leave Richmond this week unless you wish to lay in my wet patch!

ha great story. I hate to say it but the prostate trick works if they know what they are doing.

Cheers for the tip mate, I won't be going to see an older woman... frustrate me when they feed you bullshit to get you there.

My advise to you about walking is just do it. I've posted a topic on this board in the past about having the bottle to walk away and a few lads put some advice on there also. I can tell you now it is only as awkward as you make it.

I've walked at Richmond a couple of times and I simply look at them and say, 'not today'. In terms of intimidation for the asian sites:

Richmond road - the guy is big but he is a beansprout and on the two occasion i've walked and he was there he just smiled and laughed and whispered to me to leave quietly so I don't disturb the other tenants.

Pomeroy - Small old guy and again he laughs when I've walked and he taps you on the back as if to support your decision and then in some cases he will advise you of the actual age and description of the girl coming the next week and he is usually spot on (shame he can't be on the phone to give the truth).

Newport rd/st peter - Probably the most awkward. It is a little old woman and she get a bit vocal and questions you, saying things like 'she is beautiful where are you going' and as you approach the front door she is disgusted. But then when I return at a later date she has completely forgotten so it just doesn't matter.

You should try it next time you are faced with this issue  :hi:

so this week Richmond and Pomeroy appear to be shit so a review on Newport rd/st peters would be ideal. Failing that I will prob head there on Saturday. If she is is shit I ill walk and head straight to Pandy Thai (as per my review)  :thumbsup: