Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine neath  (Read 3778 times)

Talltomboy

As jasmine thai massage in neath and swansea closed down there no one on the phone

Offline Cymro72

I rolled up at the Swansea one last night and it looked as if it may have been closed for a while.

Offline DevilD

Is there any news? - I was there late June, and all seemed well then - a really good experience. Wonder where Anna might be now...... :unknown:

Offline Nipper2

Anna gone home to Thailand for a couple of weeks due back middle of September 👍🏼
Not sure about Neath 🤔

Offline DevilD

Anna gone home to Thailand for a couple of weeks due back middle of September 👍🏼
Not sure about Neath 🤔

Thank you Nipper   :hi:

Talltomboy

I see they opening other shop in cardiff this will be 2 shop in cardiff i hear it going to be open in a month time

Offline snaitram99

I see they opening other shop in cardiff this will be 2 shop in cardiff i hear it going to be open in a month time

You mean in addition to Thai Marigold? Where did you see/hear this?

Cardiff (especially Whitchurch Road area) is getting a bit saturated with Thai massage shops now. Can't help thinking there may be some sort of exposé (Western Mail?) or clampdown (Visa/immigration?) soon.

Offline bitten

While looking at recent planning permissions in Cardiff I came across a shop in Caerphilly Road, Birchgrove which was given planning permission in July 2017 to convert use from a cafe to a Thai massage parlour. Plans show there will be 4 massage rooms but shop currently empty and no obvious sign of work being carried out. May be linked to this thread!

Talltomboy

New shop opening on 29 sept  the address 35 salisbury road cardiff CF24 4AA

Offline snaitram99

New shop opening on 29 sept  the address 35 salisbury road cardiff CF24 4AA

So if this is the Jasmine operation, are they moving there from Whitchurch road?

Talltomboy

So if this is the Jasmine operation, are they moving there from Whitchurch road?
no opening other shop in cardiff

Offline snaitram99

The English does not make much sense and unfortunately I cannot read Thai, but would like to know what there says it's another Jasmine shop.   :unknown:

Unfortunately Talltomboy cannot answer as now banned.

Offline dumbo25

The English does not make much sense and unfortunately I cannot read Thai, but would like to know what there says it's another Jasmine shop.   :unknown:

Unfortunately Talltomboy cannot answer as now banned.

From what I understand it will be a 2nd branch of Thai Marigold Therapy, the 1st one was run by Jasmine? So I am guessing this 2nd one will be also  :unknown:

Offline snaitram99

While looking at recent planning permissions in Cardiff I came across a shop in Caerphilly Road, Birchgrove which was given planning permission in July 2017 to convert use from a cafe to a Thai massage parlour. Plans show there will be 4 massage rooms but shop currently empty and no obvious sign of work being carried out. May be linked to this thread!

It seems not.

Offline snaitram99

From what I understand it will be a 2nd branch of Thai Marigold Therapy, the 1st one was run by Jasmine?

If that's a genuine question, the answer is yes, was set up by Jasmine and her partner/girlfriend (who did reception only). Have had massage with HE from Jasmine there and done review  :). She said her mother (Anna) in Swansea had some good reviews!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 02:03:22 pm by snaitram99 »

Offline Punting_Mad

I've been  told the new Marigold spa is opening 1st of October not 29th Sept as talked about above.  :cool:

Offline dumbo25

I've been  told the new Marigold spa is opening 1st of October not 29th Sept as talked about above.  :cool:

You are correct, on the 29th is a "blessing" ceremony to give luck before the actual opening.

Offline snaitram99

Salisbury road is nearer the city centre but if in addition to existing Thai Marigold and with all the other Thai places now in Cardiff where will they get the staff?

Offline Mil 34

Salisbury road is nearer the city centre but if in addition to existing Thai Marigold and with all the other Thai places now in Cardiff where will they get the staff?

Thailand I should imagine  :D

Offline snaitram99

Thailand I should imagine  :D

Not necessarily, quite a few seem to have married Brits (and divorced them some years later, possibly once got residence or whatever).

The ones from Thailand would I assume need a work visa. Qualified Thai masseuses must be in short supply though, so would qualify.  :dance:

Offline Mil 34

So they are from Thailand either way then
Divorced or not  :thumbsup:

Offline throatfiller8

Facebook page of Jasmine Thai Swansea says it's opening again on 7th Sept after "training". I presume that means Anna has been busy teaching some new girl how to wank cock and give head properly  :P I'll be checking it out soon.

Offline snaitram99

Someone called Jaspunter is not happy about this advert  :unknown:

I think Jaspunter is either Jas or her mum. There was a post on the Scotland board a while back explaining who was in their Glasgow place that sounded like it had to be part of the management. About the time of Nikkigate. Post must have been deleted as count only 1 now.

Offline HughJardon

Someone called Jaspunter is not happy about this advert  :unknown:

If I want discretion the first thing I do is post an ad on a social media platform FFS  :rolleyes:

Offline snaitram99

Paid a rare visit to Neath and thought I'd check out the Jasmine Neath operation. (Have seen Jasmine in Cardiff but not yet had the pleasure of "Jasmine's Mum" Anna, thought she might be there.) Found the address but all closed up (including Tattoo parlour downstairs) with For Sale sign up. So no chance to try   :(

Anyone know for certain if it's closed?

Offline Benny121

What about Sawadee using the Neath venue.  Anyone been. ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline a199js

first post here guys! I went to the neath one about 3 weeks ago, txt from gumtree ad and it was Jasmine from Swansea. I had 30mins for £40, hard massage which I never had before. Basically she stands on you!! I was naked for massage and when I turned over she straddled my chest rubbing herself on me, and then on my cock. She got off and wanked me. Decent enough punt, would go again probably.

Offline Corus Boy

first post here guys! I went to the neath one about 3 weeks ago, txt from gumtree ad and it was Jasmine from Swansea. I had 30mins for £40, hard massage which I never had before. Basically she stands on you!! I was naked for massage and when I turned over she straddled my chest rubbing herself on me, and then on my cock. She got off and wanked me. Decent enough punt, would go again probably.

You'll find your way around given time, but this is more like a review and would go well in the Review section.