Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: louise 2604 stoke  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Jonboy09

a review but not really a review as meet didnt happen

so i wake up early with a bit of morning horn checks my hotlist louise is available from 6 great! it was 6 so i dropped her a msg asking if shes free for half past - gets a prompt reply asking how long for? replied straight away asking for 30 mins, so as its 20 mins away i went to have a spray and put my shoes on, checked my phone litterally 3 mins after i text and had 3 shitty msgs 1st was my reply asking if im on aw 2nd 1min later saying im taking ages to reply and im wasting her time, 3rd 1min after that saying i wont get another chance!!! i know i was cutting it a bit fine with my times but jesus! it must be pre rag week or is she aleays this way? worst customer servic ive come across, safe to say that i dont think i will be giving her another chance either,  what a put off plenty of fitter prozzys in stoke who are actually nice

Offline Ramone78

Yep she can be like that..
Gave me a Bollocking and called me a time-waster because I asked her something that was already answered on her profile on AW.
Apparently unable to understand I not near a PC when I called
As you say plenty more

Heres the link for anyone brave enough External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 02:52:09 pm by Ramone78 »

Ming

Unfortunately she has a bit of a reputation for behaving in a childlike sulky manner, which is really off putting, otherwise I would have seen her by now.

Clearly she does not understand that she is running a business and, sometimes when running a business you have to put aside little irritations (whether real or imagined) smile and get on with it.

She's simply not worth the effort.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jonboy09

the girl clearly thinks way too much of herself, like your privileged to see her or something, thanks for the replies fellas 👍

mrpeterman

Unfortunately she has a bit of a reputation for behaving in a childlike sulky manner, which is really off putting, otherwise I would have seen her by now.

Clearly she does not understand that she is running a business and, sometimes when running a business you have to put aside little irritations (whether real or imagined) smile and get on with it.

She's simply not worth the effort.

Ming  :hi:

+1....got similar service thought fuck that, that’s too muck like shit at home, she told me I was blocked , I was like thank fuck

Offline Fallen58

+1....got similar service thought fuck that, that’s too muck like shit at home, she told me I was blocked , I was like thank fuck

She told me I was blocked because I had to cancel, despite giving her plenty of notice. Doesn’t take much for the unpleasant side of her nature to come to the surface.

Offline dmoss54321

See my review. A real nasty cow when she wants to be. I got treated like shit.....happy enough to rob me 100 pounds!