Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 802116 times)

Offline Timberwolf

So, I went to see Soni today as recommended by Dodo and I am so glad I did. The meeting nearly did not happen due to work. I had to cancel very early in the morning. That job got cancelled and I called Soni up and she was able to see me at 2 as previously arranged.

Soni is a wonderful sweet lady. Beautiful face with a lovely smile. I was initially coy and did not want to push my luck on the first meet. She was in tuned to this and did not push any other services but, once I mentioned I had had a body to body massage before in another country, she offered me the extra’s. I took the option of B2B and boy was I so glad I did. She has a wonderful body which I was allowed to touch (she was on her periods so not allowed to go down there but I got the feeling it would have been allowed otherwise). Finished of on a might hand relief followed by an assisted shower. She was in no rush to get me out beyond the 1 hour booking.

Fantastic time and looking forward to going back.

Many thanks Dodo.

smithie1000

Dodo

So, I went to see Soni today as recommended by Dodo and I am so glad I did. The meeting nearly did not happen due to work. I had to cancel very early in the morning. That job got cancelled and I called Soni up and she was able to see me at 2 as previously arranged.

Soni is a wonderful sweet lady. Beautiful face with a lovely smile. I was initially coy and did not want to push my luck on the first meet. She was in tuned to this and did not push any other services but, once I mentioned I had had a body to body massage before in another country, she offered me the extra’s. I took the option of B2B and boy was I so glad I did. She has a wonderful body which I was allowed to touch (she was on her periods so not allowed to go down there but I got the feeling it would have been allowed otherwise). Finished of on a might hand relief followed by an assisted shower. She was in no rush to get me out beyond the 1 hour booking.

Fantastic time and looking forward to going back.

Many thanks Dodo.

Glad you enjoyed Mr T, she is very receptive and good company with those she likes. Pay another visit and give her a good massage and finger fuck.....she gets sooooooooooo wet.
If your anywhere near Wolverhampton I would recommend you pay Hannah a visit....my number one right now.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 05:48:07 pm by Dodo »

Offline BustaNut

I'm booked in to see Suka again tomorrow - hopefully she answers her phone this time!! Can anyone recommend a place to park close by? I kind of know the area and am sure there's no parking close by.

Offline Stapler

German Christmas market will be on with thousands of people in the city tomorrow!
I suggest you go by train to New Steet. Of course, that depends where you are coming from and how far!

Suka's flat is only 10 mins walk.

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline gareth87

Hey guys,

Anyone had the pleasure of going to this place? Not sure if its legit or not.

External Link/Members Only

Dodo

I'm booked in to see Suka again tomorrow - hopefully she answers her phone this time!! Can anyone recommend a place to park close by? I kind of know the area and am sure there's no parking close by.
Loads of parking either near the Mail Box or if you know it, go down the ramp directly in front of the Mailbox do a right under the queensway and there is a cheap mulit story on your left. Its one you pay when ypou return to your car so no prob if you run over. Its a five min walk.
If you go let me know if she still has the multi coloured shower I put in for her for three hours worth  :wacko:

smithie1000

FM Dodo you know how to get in with them lol

Offline bonham

went to a new massage salon today just outside Dudley town center ad on gumtree one day ago two young girls Spanish one do massage nothink offerd not to good. then when you finnish the other offers sex so in one room then into another 30 pound half hour massage 60 pound half hour sex so had both y do I keep trying all thes new places so I say don't bother there much better .but somebody bound to ask about it. think I just like trying new places

Dodo

went to a new massage salon today just outside Dudley town center ad on gumtree one day ago two young girls Spanish one do massage nothink offerd not to good. then when you finnish the other offers sex so in one room then into another 30 pound half hour massage 60 pound half hour sex so had both y do I keep trying all thes new places so I say don't bother there much better .but somebody bound to ask about it. think I just like trying new places
Top Man Bonham......you crease me up....thanks

smithie1000

londin

Saw Sukanda today.
Last minute booking. Called at 6.15pm, booked for 7.15pm. Called when reached the entrance. Prompt response, because intercom not working, sent a man to open the door.
Knocked on the door. Suka opened. Offered me hot oil msg with HE @60 and B2B @100. Opted for 60.
Good massage. And salute to Stapler! Oh boy..what a reach under! Magic!
Finished in 45mnts instead of 1 hour, but I don't mind.
Thanks again Stapler, u r the Guru!

velocity

Stapler

I am wondering if you met Sammy since she came back to Brum, I thought you were saying she allows more touching this time, any more feedback please

smithie1000

Offline BustaNut

Saw Sukanda today.
Last minute booking. Called at 6.15pm, booked for 7.15pm. Called when reached the entrance. Prompt response, because intercom not working, sent a man to open the door.
Knocked on the door. Suka opened. Offered me hot oil msg with HE @60 and B2B @100. Opted for 60.
Good massage. And salute to Stapler! Oh boy..what a reach under! Magic!
Finished in 45mnts instead of 1 hour, but I don't mind.
Thanks again Stapler, u r the Guru!

I also saw Sukanda today, it was a very pleasant hour. I paid £40 for the hot oil massage and £20 for the 'happy ending'. She offered to take her dress off for an extra £40 but I thought that was taking the piss - £100 for a topless handjob just isn't worth it in my personal opinion.
I've now had two FBSM's this week and if I'm being honest, it just isn't for me. I'd rather pay £60 and fuck a w/g. But hey ho, at least I've now tried it!

Offline Stapler

Stapler

I am wondering if you met Sammy since she came back to Brum, I thought you were saying she allows more touching this time, any more feedback please

No. I haven't seen Sammi since she returned.

..S...

Offline Stapler

Londin and Busta.

Good reports and two different perspectives!

You have to be firm with these girls or they will take the Michael by asking for ridiculous amounts which some newbies will fall for due to the  erm 'circumstances!'

The girls are money mad and will try to get as much as they can out of you!

As a general rule the going rate for Brum is : £40 per hour massage plus £20 for happy ending plus another £20 for b2b.

The b2b can be overrated as some of the girls just rub their tits over your back and front a couple of times!

..S...

Offline Oooops

Thanks Bonham  :thumbsup: like you said, saved me some money.

Whilst at it -
Anyone any knowledge??
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:07:33 am by Oooops »

Offline Stapler

Whilst at it -
Anyone any knowledge??

Number links to an address in Dudley with different girls. EE girls brothel?

..S...

priince_

Sup guys! I'm new to this site so don't mind me asking questions here and there. I've read a lot of the pages on this thread and still don't know who to go for to get my massage. Soni and mallly seem like the best choices because of the "extras" but is there any that will let you actually get near to even allowing you to finger them? Or more? Let a brother know!

londin

Londin and Busta.

Good reports and two different perspectives!

You have to be firm with these girls or they will take the Michael by asking for ridiculous amounts which some newbies will fall for due to the  erm 'circumstances!'

The girls are money mad and will try to get as much as they can out of you!

As a general rule the going rate for Brum is : £40 per hour massage plus £20 for happy ending plus another £20 for b2b.

The b2b can be overrated as some of the girls just rub their tits over your back and front a couple of times!

..S...

Right, S.
Suka offered me this 100 bucks thing to me also, which I refused. Then, during massage, she offered B2B @ 80. So, I understood the trick.

Offline BustaNut

Another thing which I forgot to mention was that when I went to see Suka, there was an Indian guy in the flat who opened the door for me. Not sure if he is the bodyguard or the pimp though.
Also, I didn't notice it initially, but on the way out I saw that there was a set of steps leading downstairs. I think the flat on the floor below (9th floor) is connected with the one upstairs.

Dodo

Sup guys! I'm new to this site so don't mind me asking questions here and there. I've read a lot of the pages on this thread and still don't know who to go for to get my massage. Soni and mallly seem like the best choices because of the "extras" but is there any that will let you actually get near to even allowing you to finger them? Or more? Let a brother know!
Soni, Hannah, Sammy, Karen ......take your pick :wacko:

priince_

Soni, Hannah, Sammy, Karen ......take your pick :wacko:

I've got links for Soni and Sammy but I haven't seen Hannah or Karen. Any possible links?  :rolleyes:

Offline Oooops

I've got links for Soni and Sammy but I haven't seen Hannah or Karen. Any possible links?  :rolleyes:
Hannah ...........External Link/Members Only on my todo list when up that way.

priince_

I'M SO SORRY BUT PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS A REVIEW ON THIS BEAUTY HERE? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Her name is Nisa, and she looks stunning! if nobody has been I am going to book her tomorrow

Frenchy4012

The body and boobs look good, go for it and let us know what she is like.

Offline Stapler

Hannah and Karen do not operate in Birmingham!

..S...

Offline Stapler

100 pages of FBSM! 100 pages of FBSM! 100 pages of FBSM! 100 pages of FBSM!  :yahoo: :dance:

What about that then?  :thumbsup:

..S....

Dodo

Hannah and Karen do not operate in Birmingham!

..S...
Stop being such a cocky obnoxious twat  :(

priince_

The body and boobs look good, go for it and let us know what she is like.

Yeah I will do. I need to figure how i'm going to get the "extras" out of her if she offers any.

smithie1000

100 pages of FBSM! 100 pages of FBSM! 100 pages of FBSM! 100 pages of FBSM!  :yahoo: :dance:

What about that then?  :thumbsup:

..S....
:hi:

Offline Stapler

Stop being such a cocky obnoxious twat  :(

Just providing info for our newbies old chap!  :hi:

As this is the BIRMINGHAM thread they may think they operate here seeing as you keep mentioning them!

Karen is in Worcester
Hannah is in Wolverhampton

..S...

Very strange how you get a fixation on a pro$$ie!
First it was KSY.
Now it's Hannah!

Dodo

Just providing info for our newbies old chap!  :hi:

As this is the BIRMINGHAM thread they may think they operate here seeing as you keep mentioning them!

Karen is in Worcester
Hannah is in Wolverhampton

..S...

Very strange how you get a fixation on a pro$$ie!
First it was KSY.
Now it's Hannah!

Err.......now let me think.........how many times have you mentioned 'Nancy' who left donkeys years ago and 'Marina'. The fact you mention them is good it's not something to be called to account over.....dont we all have favourites that change from time to time or am I strange in that regard!! So get over me doing the same thing and imparting my sugestions on others and we will enjoy a peaceful coexistence.

P.s. Stapler, we all think you are absolutely the top man and this thread is full of useful information but please, please stop fishing for complements all the fuckin time.

I will leave you to have the last word.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:51:56 am by Dodo »

priince_

Ok lads I have decided to take one for the team and book Nisa. Doesn't seem like anybody has booked her yet External Link/Members Only

I am going there within the next couple hours so I will post a review once im back home.  :thumbsup:

smithie1000

Ok lads I have decided to take one for the team and book Nisa. Doesn't seem like anybody has booked her yet External Link/Members Only

I am going there within the next couple hours so I will post a review once im back home.  :thumbsup:

good luck mate   :D

velocity

Hey any feedback at all

broken arrow

hey just seen post on nisa. Visited before. Nothing great tbh. Mechanical massage, OW and HR to cum on tits - £80 for 1 hr. Looks ok but overall experience did not do it for me. Would not return.

broken arrow

seen her recently. strange experience - in a good way. Asked for massage 1 hr with B2B and HR - £80. When undressed she just kept staring at my dick and then during massage kept 'accidentally' touching it. good massage, ok b2b. turned over n she went straight for the old fellow. gave me 1-2 mins wank n then suddenly said 'i think this not work', walked to a drawer and pulled out the protection and said ' u try this'. i though she meant OW so said yes. man she slipped it on and just sat on the old fellow and rode me. i was kinda shocked but went with it. she seemed to enjoy it and made me cum on her tits whilst staring at the old fellow and biting her lower lip. I am actually still in shock thinking back on the whole thing. she is not the greatest looker and very small made but well...yeah.

priince_

FEEDBACK ON NISA! External Link/Members Only

So I arrived there just before 8.50, was on the phone to her as she guided me to which apartment it was and allowed me in the building. Got to her room where she opened the door. Now i'm not going to lie @ first she didn't look so good but when I got in to the room.. daymm is all im gonna say. But anyway my whole gameplan I used was to go on like I haven't had one of these before and didn't know what to do. I asked her "how much" then she started going on about she does 40 for massage and additional 20 each for HE and B2B (I knew this already of course).. I knew how much i had on me because i put the money in separate pockets ready, so I goes to her im not sure how much i've got (Knowing i've got 70 ready) so I've put my money out on the bed and she was like "no more money?" I was like no sorry I didn't know how much was needed I only thought I was getting a massage. she then goes she will allow me £70 for both HE and B2B but next time will be £80. Fair enough I didn't complain, at this point I was already satisfied

THE MASSAGE - I found it nice to be honest as I had a lower back problem which was sorted. it wasn't the proper massage though when they start putting you in the cobra clutch lol just normal body rubs and such, but I needed it anyway so didn't bother me.

NISA - Gawjus and a great personality. Honestly we got talking and it felt like I've known her for ages. There was a lot of laughter shared along with some flirting of course. she's very easy going and bubbly so I suggest you all conversate with her instead of being a boring sod and just laying there.. & OOH STAPLER..SHE HAS A REACH!!  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

THE EXTRAS - First the b2b of course. Used her amazing breast up and down the back and front of my body *BONER ALERT* she was like "are you horny" I told her how can I not be with her standing in front of me  :sarcastic: but then it came to the HE.. she was getting annoyed that I wouldn't cum quick enough and thought I had a toss before I came (Which I didn't) lol so I guess that's a compliment. but then I came on her breast and then she even showered with me after. Now for £70 I don't know what I missed? I was finished at 10.20 aswell. I deffo think I will get more from her my next visit though. If any questions do ask as I really can't remember every detail so questions will ring bells.

I APPROVE! +1

Dodo

Did she allow any reverse massage or wondering hands down there??

priince_

Did she allow any reverse massage or wondering hands down there??

I asked if she likes being massaged and she was like she does but doesn't like to because she feels sick after. said her body reacts different to it. At one point she just layed on top of me though and let me get a handful of her ass and massage it for a bit. I started running lines down her back then she got up and was like "that will make me horny we cant do that"  :dash: :dash: :dash: no hands down there though. just ass and breast mate. caress them both

smithie1000

seen her recently. strange experience - in a good way. Asked for massage 1 hr with B2B and HR - £80. When undressed she just kept staring at my dick and then during massage kept 'accidentally' touching it. good massage, ok b2b. turned over n she went straight for the old fellow. gave me 1-2 mins wank n then suddenly said 'i think this not work', walked to a drawer and pulled out the protection and said ' u try this'. i though she meant OW so said yes. man she slipped it on and just sat on the old fellow and rode me. i was kinda shocked but went with it. she seemed to enjoy it and made me cum on her tits whilst staring at the old fellow and biting her lower lip. I am actually still in shock thinking back on the whole thing. she is not the greatest looker and very small made but well...yeah.

well at least you went, she not very pretty so I would not go unless her reports were very very good but you went for it so good man

priince_

well at least you went, she not very pretty so I would not go unless her reports were very very good but you went for it so good man

No she was better in person. didn't look too good at first but then looked better in the light

Dodo

Are Nisa and Janie one and the same???? They both have a sort of Neanderthal look if you know what I mean !!

priince_

Are Nisa and Janie one and the same???? They both have a sort of Neanderthal look if you know what I mean !!

Link for Janie?

Dodo

Link for Janie?
I am on about the girls in the links shown in posts 2492. & 2495 above.........I got a tad confused and was asking if they were the same girl being refered to ?? They both look a bit neanderthal if you know what I mean.

priince_

I am on about the girls in the links shown in posts 2492. & 2495 above.........I got a tad confused and was asking if they were the same girl being refered to ?? They both look a bit neanderthal if you know what I mean.

Ohh right. They both different for sure but i know what you mean lol