Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy.Hot - Lovely.Czech girl  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Jawbreak

Back on the scene the ever so sexy SANDY.HOT  :dancegirl:

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope to see her soon in the new year   :rolleyes:

:hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

mrpeterman

For me the least sexy of the chec group, once saw her when she joined me and Jenny, found her pussy sour...you know when a girls Ph is off...her puss tasted sour.

Focused on Jenny more felt her joining was a waste of £££

Offline Jawbreak

A lot has been posted on here regarding her smell down below. :vomit:
I must have been lucky, when I met her or there have been a few unlucky punters. :(

I for one am happy to see her and if she is smelly down below ill tell her.  :kiss:
Do the right thing and be a gentleman and point it out to her.  :timeout:

Whats the worst that can happen ...oh you dont get a fuck !!!!!  :scare:

Banned by:

Dodo

I must say I never noticed any problem in the hygiene department, I just found her a tad miserable/bunny boilish.

mrpeterman

For me as I saw the least best girl of that group....best jenny1 and Amanda 29 pre boob job

Offline Littlefoot

I must say I never noticed any problem in the hygiene department, I just found her a tad miserable/bunny boilish.

Although I feel slightly intimidated to correct a long and well established member as your good self. I'm going to anyway. It must of slipped your mind, regarding her hygiene, after reading your review.

No offence intended.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:40:06 am by Littlefoot »

Dodo

Although I feel slightly intimidated to correct a long and well established member as your good self. I'm going to anyway. It must of slipped your mind, regarding her hygiene, after reading your review.

No offence intended.
Hi Little, appreciate the correction and never feel intimidated by me.....I really just like a piss take and givers, like me, also have to be big enough to be receivers as well.

The main issue for me with Not so Hot, and what I remember most was attitude but I do now remember there was a bit of a whiff. 👍
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:42:21 pm by Dodo »

Offline Littlefoot

Hi Little, appreciate the correction and never feel intimidated by me.....I really just like a piss take and givers, like me, also have to be big enough to be receivers as well.

The main issue for me with Not so Hot, and what I remember most was attitude but I do now remember there was a bit of a whiff. 👍

:thumbsup:   

It's them fucking towels. I'd stake my life on it. If she is giving her minge a quick clean between punts, then drying herself on one of those disgusting towels... That would explain it. 'If' that is the problem, hopefully they've took note, and addressed the issue.

Ming

:thumbsup:   

It's them fucking towels. I'd stake my life on it. If she is giving her minge a quick clean between punts, then drying herself on one of those disgusting towels... That would explain it. 'If' that is the problem, hopefully they've took note, and addressed the issue.

Could be the towels contribute to the problem but in my experience it is usually a yeast infection.

I had a GF (civvy) some years ago who had a reaction to condoms and she got whiffy, when we eventually stopped using them in favour of natural sex (remember she's a civvy) the problem stopped completely.

A WG can be fucked many times a day (and probably is) if her body has a reaction to a certain condom it can trigger a reaction, she should perhaps try different condoms????

Just my thoughts for what it's worth, have never met the young woman, but biology is universal?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jawbreak

I have to agree with you ming  :thumbsup:
My ex GF (civvy) was totally the same with just one use of a Condom she would come down with a smelly pussy  :vomit:
this was with durex and pastane. no condom and no problem.
Also no problem with mates condoms. smell stopped and didnt come back either.
So I would suggest that it is a condom (irritation/reaction) that Sandy suffers from.
Oh and smelly towels are a massive turn off too  :thumbsdown:

Also apologies if im not allowed to mention brands ..but its just a valid point im making.  :cool:

Banned by:

Roadster

I have to agree with you ming  :thumbsup:
My ex GF (civvy) was totally the same with just one use of a Condom she would come down with a smelly pussy  :vomit:
this was with durex and pastane. no condom and no problem.
Also no problem with mates condoms. smell stopped and didnt come back either.
So I would suggest that it is a condom (irritation/reaction) that Sandy suffers from.
Oh and smelly towels are a massive turn off too  :thumbsdown:

Also apologies if im not allowed to mention brands ..but its just a valid point im making.  :cool:

Do you know what brand your mates were using?

:angelgirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

Offline Jawbreak

Do you know what brand your mates were using?

:angelgirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

Oh dear me .. my mates ... my mates ....Mates ...MATES .... hmmmm !!!!
Banned by: