Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blonde cim - Birmingham anyone remember the pics ?  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Jawbreak

blonde cim - Birmingham

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Im sure this girl was around earlier this year ... new profile similar pics as before (whenever that before was) :crazy:

Well can anyone confirm a reappearance from this beautiful girl and any other info regarding service and if she is real ???

:hi:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 05:04:11 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline azrael

cant say for sure, you might be right. But at £90 it is worth the risk considering some pay £70/80 for 30 minutes

Offline CallingBluff

cant say for sure, you might be right. But at £90 it is worth the risk considering some pay £70/80 for 30 minutes

Valid point.  :thumbsup: definitely worth a TOFTT

Offline Jawbreak

Valid point.  :thumbsup: definitely worth a TOFTT

Nice of you to offer Calling  :D

Waiting for the review ..good man  :hi:
Banned by:

Ming

The pictures do seem familiar.

What is causing the punting sense to go off though is at least one of the pictures has been shot today (08/12/16) and the air conditioning unit on the wall (which is unusual for the UK) has a foreign power outlet, I am suspecting a PG scam?????

Ming  :hi:

pussyhunter79

Alert on the profile not a good sign though ???

Offline azrael

Alert on the profile not a good sign though ???

Not necessarily a bad sign either, could be down to a new profile setup who knows either way its gonna be a toftt i guess

pussyhunter79

Not necessarily a bad sign either, could be down to a new profile setup who knows

Good point, never realised it was a new profile. If i didnt already have a few punts lined up before xmas i think id give it a go

Offline Jawbreak

The pictures do seem familiar.

What is causing the punting sense to go off though is at least one of the pictures has been shot today (08/12/16) and the air conditioning unit on the wall (which is unusual for the UK) has a foreign power outlet, I am suspecting a PG scam?????

Ming  :hi:

Well spotted inspector Ming I didnt notice the pic dates... looks like I am learning from the best!!!!
I think you are right about the pics being updated which always throws up a Red flag on profiles if not verified  :thumbsup:

My budget is all out for my last punt of 2016, so looking for someone to toftt  :(

Banned by:

Offline Madone1

I think Ming is right the whole room in the first picture doesn't really look it's in the UK. I would say It's a B&S and might be a future Private gallery scam when it's set up.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:11:04 pm by Madone1 »

pussyhunter79

Messaged her earlier today, shes read message but gave no response at all.

Offline Smartie

In the interview section, she can't even spell English

A scam I think