Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English sweet candie  (Read 1300 times)

Muffdiver39

External Link/Members Only

Here goes gents my first review, I maybe TOFTT here??

I've just left English sweet candies apartment in Edgbaston Birmingham,

Comms was good called and arranged a time,

Walks in the apartment sorts out the paperwork 1/2hr £80 would love longer but I'm sneaking off from work!

Looks - candie is short tanned tight body with small (but very nice) fake tits, one nipple peirced on the left, all in all a good looking young girl!

Attitude - great, we lay down on her bed and she asks what I'm into and what I'm looking for, I'm a massive fan of DFK which she's happy with!

The punt - laying on the bed as soon as I tell her I love to kiss she puts her tongue down my throat, (good girl) she then sits up and removes her black little number to reveal those great fake tits to which she puts them nipples into my mouth, she then proceeds with OWO and then climbs onto me for sone 69, which I love, on with the rubber she asks what position I want her in? I ask nicely for her to ride me, she gets on top while I pound away at her sweet pussy while she's DFKing me until I pop,

I get dressed and discuss a threesome meet for us and Megan-rose

Would visit again? 100% but for one hour this time
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:36:54 pm by Muffdiver39 »

Offline Jawbreak

thanks for the review muffdiver39  :hi:

I had tried to meet this young lady a few months ago and i didnt get anywhere :cry:
I may try again in the new year  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

alanm90

Good review, but I am curious as to why she offered french kissing. Its not on her likes list on AW and when i texted her she said she doesn't do it. Proof below

Hidden Image/Members Only

Muffdiver39

Good review, but I am curious as to why she offered french kissing. Its not on her likes list on AW and when i texted her she said she doesn't do it. Proof below

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeh, it's not listed on her profile I noticed that before the booking, I was at the place last week punting with Megan-rose and thought she looked hot and wanted to put my name to it, but as I said in the review she asked me want I wanted and started kissing me, maybe she only doesn't it if she's attracted to the guy so leaves it out until she sees you?

Muffdiver39

thanks for the review muffdiver39  :hi:

I had tried to meet this young lady a few months ago and i didnt get anywhere :cry:
I may try again in the new year  :thumbsup:

She says she tours Birmingham, she is from kiddermister though, worth a punt

Offline smiley9

Thanks for your first review MD39 Candie looks good. :thumbsup: Was she pretty facially please ?  :hi:

Muffdiver39

Thanks for your first review MD39 Candie looks good. :thumbsup: Was she pretty facially please ?  :hi:

I liked her mate, not a worldie but she's cute

Offline smiley9

I liked her mate, not a worldie but she's cute
Thank you onto my H/L she goes  :hi:

Muffdiver39

Thank you onto my H/L she goes  :hi:

Enjoy, let me know what you think